Report NEP-EFF-2020-04-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dario Diodato, 2020. "Structural accounting: an empirical assessment of cross-country differences in productivity," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2020, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2020.
- Goldin, Ian & Koutroumpis, Pantelis & Lafond, François & Winkler, Julian, 2020. "Why is productivity slowing down?," MPRA Paper 99172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paula Bustos & Juan Manuel Castro Vincenzi & Joan Monras & Jacopo Ponticelli, 2019. "Structural Transformation, Industrial Specialization, and Endogenous Growth," Working Papers wp2019_1906, CEMFI.
- Wong, Gary & Fleisher, Belton M. & Zhao, Min Qiang & McGuire, William H., 2020. "Technical Progress and Induced Innovation in China: A Variable Profit Function Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 13017, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mendez-Guerra, Carlos & Kataoka, Mitsuhiko, 2020. "Disparities in Regional Productivity, Capital Accumulation, and Efficiency across Indonesia: A Convergence Clubs Approach," MPRA Paper 99322, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudiu Albulescu & Serban Miclea, 2020. "Firm-level total factor productivity convergence in German electricity and gas industry," Working Papers hal-02512939, HAL.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Rexon T. Nting & Joseph Nnanna, 2019. "Market Power and Cost Efficiency in the African Banking Industry," Research Africa Network Working Papers 19/080, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Bardaka, Ioanna & Bournakis, Ioannis & Kaplanoglou, Georgia, 2020. "Total factor productivity (TFP) and fiscal consolidation: How harmful is austerity?," MPRA Paper 98880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piva, Mariacristina & Tani, Massimiliano & Vivarelli, Marco, 2020. "The Productivity Impact of Business Visits across Industries," IZA Discussion Papers 13034, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gee Hee HONG & ITO Arata & SAITO Yukiko & Thi-Ngoc Anh NGUYEN, 2020. "Structural Changes in Japanese SMEs: Business Dynamism in Aging Society and Inter-Firm Transaction Network," Policy Discussion Papers 20003, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ramesh Jangili, 2020. "Profitability in emerging markets: Efficiency or market power? A Study of Indian firms," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2020-003, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Sinem Kilic Celik & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge, 2020. "Subdued Potential Growth: Sources and Remedies," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 2009, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Simplice A. Asongu, 2019. "Financial Access and Productivity Dynamics in Sub-Saharan Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 19/052, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Jan Hanousek & Evzen Kocenda & Pavla Vozarova, 2020. "Impact of Multinational Enterprises on Competition, Productivity and Trade Spillovers across European Firms," KIER Working Papers 1028, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Ni, Bin & Kato, Hayato, 2020. "Do Vertical Spillovers Differ by Investors' Productivity? Theory and Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 99304, University Library of Munich, Germany.