Report NEP-EFF-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Uguccioni, 2016. "Firm-level Total Factor Productivity Growth: Canadian Freight Railways, 1986 to 2009," CSLS Research Reports 2016-08, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Evan Capeluck, 2016. "A Comparison of Australian and Canadian Productivity Performance: Lessons for Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2016-07, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Hiroshi Nishi, 2016. "Sources and Consequences of Productivity Growth Dynamics: Is Japan Suffering from Baumol's Diseases?," Discussion papers e-16-003, Graduate School of Economics , Kyoto University.
- He, Ming & Chen, Yang & Schramm, Ronald M., 2016. "Agglomeration and Technological Spillovers: Firm-Level Evidence from China's Electric Apparatus Industry," RIEI Working Papers 2016-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Zeng, Shuwei & Gould, Brian & Du, Xiaodong, 2016. "Evaluation of Dairy Farm Technical Efficiency: Production of Milk Components as Output Measures," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 237347, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christian Haas & Karol Kempa, 2016. "Directed Technical Change and Energy Intensity Dynamics: Structural Change vs. Energy Efficiency," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201610, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2016. "Growing by learning: firm-level evidence on the size-productivity nexus," Working Papers 1613, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Chang, Tom & Graff Zivin, Joshua & Gross, Tal & Neidell, Matthew, 2016. "The Effect of Pollution on Worker Productivity: Evidence from Call-Center Workers in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10027, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hueth, Brent & Jang, Heesun, 2016. "Ownership, Pricing, and Productivity: Evidence from Electric Distribution Cooperatives," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 239254, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Herzer, Dierk & Strulik, Holger, 2016. "Religiosity and long-run productivity growth," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 284, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Sean Dougherty & Octavio Escobar, 2016. "Could Mexico become the new ‘China'?: Policy drivers of competitiveness and productivity," OECD Productivity Working Papers 4, OECD Publishing.
- Nicholas Kilimani & Jan van Heerden & Heinrich Bohlmann & Louise Roos, 2016. "Counting the Cost of Drought Induced Productivity Losses in an Agro-Based Economy: The Case of Uganda," Working Papers 201649, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester & Choon-Geol Moon, 2016. "Measuring Agency Costs and the Value of Investment Opportunities of U.S. Bank Holding Companies with Stochastic Frontier Estimation," Departmental Working Papers 201605, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Etzo, Ivan & Massidda, Carla & Piras, Romano & Mattana, Paolo, 2016. "The impact of immigration on output and its components: A sectoral analysis for Italy at regional level," MPRA Paper 72300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianluigi Coppola & Monica Gambino & Alfonso Pellecchia & Dario Pinello & Evelina Carmen Sabatella, 2015. "Modelling The Technology Of Commercial Fishing Vessel In Italy: A Cost Function Approach," 2015 EAFE (European Association of Fisheries Economists) Conference Papers 017, Nisea.
- Embaye, Weldensie & Bergtold, Jason & Schwab, Ben & Shanoyan, Aleksan, 2016. "Farm Training and Farm Efficiency in Armenia: A Cluster Analysis," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 239230, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.