Report NEP-EFF-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martinez Cillero, Maria & Breen, James & Thorne, Fiona & Wallace, Michael & Hennessy, Thia, 2016. "Technical efficiency and technology heterogeneity of beef farms: a latent class stochastic frontier approach," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236351, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Fujii, Hidemichi & Cao, Jing & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "Firm-level environmentally sensitive productivity and innovation in China," MPRA Paper 71851, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willox, Michael & Baldwin, John R., 2016. "The Industry Origins of Canada?s Weaker Labour Productivity Performance and the Role of Structural Adjustment in the 1990s and the 2000s," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2016373e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Dakpo, K Hervé & Latruffe, Laure, 2016. "Agri-environmental subsidies and French suckler cow farms’ technical efficiency accounting for GHGs," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236339, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Yasmina Rim Limam, Stephen M. Miller and Giampaolo Garzarelli, 2016. "Output Decomposition in the Presence of Input Quality Effects: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Working Papers 613, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Efobi Uchenna Rapuluchukwu & Tanankem Voufo Belmondo & Beecroft Ibukun, 2016. "Incentives and Firms’ Productivity: Exploring Multidimensional Fiscal Incentives in a Developing Country," Research papers & Policy papers 1606, Policy Center for the New South.
- Bruno Lanz & Simon Dietz & Timothy Swanson, 2016. "Economic growth and agricultural land conversion under uncertain productivity improvements in agriculture," CIES Research Paper series 43-2016, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Tom Chang & Joshua Graff Zivin & Tal Gross & Matthew Neidell, 2016. "The Effect of Pollution on Worker Productivity: Evidence from Call-Center Workers in China," NBER Working Papers 22328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Surender Kumar & Prerna Prabhakar, "undated". "Negative Carbon Leakage : evidence from South Asian Countries," Working papers 106, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Yakhontova, Elena Sergeevna (Яхонтова, Елена Сергеевна) & Gavrilova, S.V. (Гаврилова, С.), 2016. "Productivity Management Practice in Modern Companies [Практика Управления Производительностью Труда В Современных Компаниях]," Working Papers 3132, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Temoso, Omphile & Hadley, David & Villano, Renato, 2016. "Evaluating the productivity gap between commercial and traditional beef production systems in Botswana," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235522, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Green, 2016. "Measuring boat level efficiency in Commonwealth Fisheries, An example using the Commonwealth Trawl Sector of the Southern and Eastern Scalefish and Shark Fishery," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235315, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Yukiko U. Saito, 2016. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp1435, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.