Report NEP-EFF-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baptist, Simon & Teal, Francis J., 2015. "Why Do South Korean Firms Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Ghanaian Ones?," IZA Discussion Papers 9157, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kristel Jacquier, 2015. "Temporary employment protection reforms and productivity: evidence from an industry-level panel of EU countries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01169260, HAL.
- Adetutu, Morakinyo & Glass, Anthony & Weyman-Jones, Thomas, 2015. "Economy-wide Estimates of Rebound Effects: Evidence from Panel Data," MPRA Paper 65409, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Spencer, Marilyn & Gevrek, Deniz & Chambers, Valrie & Bowden, Randall, 2015. "Labor Supply and Productivity Responses to Non-Salary Benefits: Do They Work? If So, at What Level Do They Work Best?," IZA Discussion Papers 9153, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Peri, Giovanni & Wright, Greg C., 2015. "Immigration, trade and productivity in services:evidence from UK firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62583, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Manuel Hidalgo-Pérez & Jesús Rodríguez López & José M. Okean, 2015. "Labor Demand and ICT Adoption in Spain," Working Papers 15.10, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Diwan,Ishac & Keefer,Philip E. & Schiffbauer,Marc Tobias, 2015. "Pyramid capitalism : political connections, regulation, and firm productivity in Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7354, The World Bank.