Report NEP-EFF-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fieger, Peter & Villano, Renato & Cooksey, Ray, 2015. "Efficiency of Australian TAFE and further education providers," MPRA Paper 64626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diego Restuccia & Raul Santaeulalia-Llopis, 2015. "Land Misallocation and Productivity," Working Papers tecipa-541, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Diego Restuccia, 2015. "Land Reform and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Micro Data," Working Papers tecipa-540, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aldanondo, Ana M. & Casasnovas, Valero L., 2015. "More is better than one: the impact of different numbers of input aggregators in technical efficiency estimation," MPRA Paper 64120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Cirera & Daniel Lederman & Juan A. Mañez & María E. Rochina, 2015. "The export-productivity link for Brazilian manufacturing firms," Working Papers 1505, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Fieger, Peter & Villano, Renato & Cooksey, Ray, 2015. "Two dimensional efficiency measurements in Australian TAFE Institutes," MPRA Paper 64625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kelly D.T.Trinh & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2015. "Bootstrap-based testing for network DEA: Some Theory and Applications," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Fukao, Kyoji & Zammit, Nick, 2015. "How Did Japan Catch-up On The West? A Sectoral Analysis Of Anglo-Japanese Productivity Differences, 1885-2000," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 231, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Margit Molnar & Thomas Chalaux, 2015. "Recent trends in productivity in China: shift-share analysis of labour productivity growth and the evolution of the productivity gap," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1221, OECD Publishing.
- E. Grifell-TatjeÌ & C. A. K. Lovell, 2015. "Exact Relationships between Fisher Indexes and Theoretical Indexes," CEPA Working Papers Series WP062015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri & Greg C. Wright, 2015. "Immigration, Trade and Productivity in Services: Evidence from U.K. Firms," NBER Working Papers 21200, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johanna Vogel & Kurt Kratena & Kathrin Hranyai, 2015. "The Bias of Technological Change in Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 98, WWWforEurope.
- ZAGHDOUDI, Khemais & HAMDI, Helmi & DKHILI, Hichem & HAKIMI, Abdelaziz, 2015. "Bank Competition and Risk Appetite: Evidence from Tunisia," MPRA Paper 64475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Aiello & Graziella Bonanno, 2015. "Multilevel Empirics For Small Banks In Local Markets," Working Papers 201503, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/15070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ali,Daniel Ayalew & Bowen,Frederick H. & Deininger,Klaus W. & Duponchel,Marguerite Felicienne, 2015. "Investigating the gender gap in agricultural productivity : evidence from Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7262, The World Bank.