Report NEP-EFF-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher O`Donnell, 2014. "An Economic Approach to Identifying the Drivers of Productivity Change in the Market Sectors of the Australian Economy," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthias Krapf & Heinrich W. Ursprung & Christian Zimmermann, 2014. "Parenthood and Productivity of Highly Skilled Labor: Evidence from the Groves of Academe," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-04, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Andreas Mayer & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2014. "An Aggregation Paradigm for Hicks-Moorsteen Productivity Indexes," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Costas, Rodrigo & Ruiz-Castillo, Javier, 2014. "The skewness of scientific productivity," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1402, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Sasatra, Sudsawasd & Santi, Chaisrisawatsuk, 2014. "FDI inflows and outflows, intellectual property rights, and productivity growth," IDE Discussion Papers 444, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Britta Kohlbrecher & Christian Merkl & Daniela Nordmeier, 2014. "Revisiting the Matching Function," Kiel Working Papers 1909, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nicholas Bloom & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lucia Foster & Ron Jarmin & Megha Patnaik & Itay Saporta-Eksten & John Van Reenen, 2014. "IT and Management in America," CEP Discussion Papers dp1258, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Elias Dinopoulos & Bulent Unel, 2014. "Firm Productivity, Occupational Choice, and Inequality in a Global Economy (revised March 2015)," Departmental Working Papers 2014-04, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Muravyev, Alexander & Talavera, Oleksandr & Weir, Charlie, 2014. "Performance Effects of Appointing Other Firms' Executive Directors to Corporate Boards: An Analysis of UK Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 7962, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aiello, Francesco, 2013. "The effectiveness of R&D support in Italy. Some evidence from matching methods," MPRA Paper 53848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ocde, 2013. "Systèmes d'éducation performants et réformateurs efficaces : Qui sont-ils ?," PISA à la loupe 34, OECD Publishing.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Rocco Ciciretti & Ambrogio Dalò & Stefano Herzel, 2014. "Socially Responsible and Conventional Investment Funds: Performance Comparison and the Global Financial Crisis," CEIS Research Paper 310, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 18 Feb 2014.