Socially Responsible and Conventional Investment Funds: Performance Comparison and the Global Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Rocco Ciciretti & Ambrogio Dalò & Stefano Herzel, 2015. "Socially responsible and conventional investment funds: performance comparison and the global financial crisis," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(25), pages 2541-2562, May.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Rocco Ciciretti & Ambrogio Dalo & Stefano Herzel, 2014. "Socially Responsible and Conventional Investment Funds: Performance Comparison and the Global Financial Crisis," Working Paper series 04_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2015.
"Inequality, Public Wealth, and the Federal Shareholder,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10920, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giacomo Corneo, 2016. "Inequality, Public Wealth, and the Federal Shareholder," CESifo Working Paper Series 5861, CESifo Group Munich.
- Corneo, Giacomo, 2016. "Inequality, Public Wealth, and the Federal Shareholder," IZA Policy Papers 115, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marlene Karl, 2015. "Are ethical and social banks less risky? Evidence from a new dataset," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 96, WWWforEurope.
- repec:eee:finana:v:57:y:2018:i:c:p:13-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reboredo, Juan C. & Quintela, Miguel & Otero, Luis A., 2017. "Do investors pay a premium for going green? Evidence from alternative energy mutual funds," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 512-520.
- Marlene Karl, 2015. "Are Ethical and Social Banks Less Risky? Evidence from a New Dataset," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1484, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Salustri, Francesco & Pelligra, Vittorio, 2015.
"The Impact of Redistribution Mechanisms in the Vote with the Wallet Game: Experimental Results,"
AICCON Working Papers
143-2015, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Vittorio Pelligra & Francesco Salustri, 2015. "The Impact of Redistribution Mechanisms in the Vote with the Wallet Game: Experimental Results," CEIS Research Paper 354, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 02 Oct 2015.
- L. Becchetti & V. Pelligra & F. Salustri, 2015. "The Impact of Redistribution Mechanisms in the Vote with the Wallet Game: Experimental Results," Working Paper CRENoS 201512, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:213-227 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spt:apfiba:v:8:y:2018:i:1:f:8_1_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nakai, Miwa & Yamaguchi, Keiko & Takeuchi, Kenji, 2016.
"Can SRI funds better resist global financial crisis? Evidence from Japan,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 12-20.
- Miwa Nakai & Keiko Yamaguchi & Kenji Takeuchi, 2015. "Can SRI Funds Better Resist Global Financial Crisis? Evidence from Japan," Discussion Papers 1530, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Francesco Salustri, 2015.
"The Vote With the Wallet as a Multiplayer Prisoner’s Dilemma,"
CEIS Research Paper
359, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2015.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Salustri, Francesco, 2015. "The Vote With the Wallet as a Multiplayer Prisoner's Dilemma," AICCON Working Papers 141-2015, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
More about this item
KeywordsSocially Responsible Investment Fund; Jensen's Alpha; Global Financial Crisis.;
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- G17 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Financial Forecasting and Simulation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2014-03-01 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-FMK-2014-03-01 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2014-03-01 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rtv:ceisrp:310. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Barbara Piazzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.