Report NEP-EFF-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Hervé Leleu & Edward Mensah, 2014. "Generation and Distribution of Total Factor Productivity Gains in US Industries," Working Papers 2014-EQM-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Ghosal, Vivek & Stephan , Andreas & Weiss, Jan, 2014. "Decentralized Regulation, Environmental Efficiency and Productivity," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 342, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Rulof P. Burger & Francis J. Teal, 2014. "The effect of schooling on worker productivity: Evidence from a South African industry panel," Working Papers 04/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Lafrance, Amelie & Gu, Wulong, 2014. "Productivity Growth in the Canadian Broadcasting and Telecommunications Industry: Evidence from Micro Data," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2014089e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Andersson, Martin & Gråsjö, Urban & Karlsson, Charlie, 2014. "Regional productivity effects of multinational firm affiliates," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 343, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lawson, Cornelia, 2013. "Fishing for Complementarities: Competitive Research Funding and Research Productivity," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201318, University of Turin.
- Serguey Braguinsky & Atsushi Ohyama & Tetsuji Okazaki & Chad Syverson, 2014. "Acquisitions, Productivity, and Profitability: Evidence from the Japanese Cotton Spinning Industry," NBER Working Papers 19901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2014. "Low-productive exporters are high-quality exporters. Evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 341, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Aguilar, Arturo & Carranza, Eliana & Goldstein, Markus & Kilic, Talip & Oseni, Gbemisola, 2014. "Decomposition of gender differentials in agricultural productivity in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6764, The World Bank.
- Federica Rossi, 2014. "The efficiency of universities’ knowledge transfer activities: A multi-output approach beyond patenting and licensing," Working Papers 16, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Feb 2014.
- Wided Bouaine & Lanouar Charfeddine & Mohamed Arouri & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Teulon, 2014. "The influence of CEO departure type and board characteristics on firm performance," Working Papers 2014-087, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Liang, Lin & Lin, Shanglang & Li, Yong, 2014. "How agglomeration in the financial services industry influences economic growth: Evidence from Chinese cities," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-6, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.