Report NEP-EFF-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cheng, Gang & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis, 2012. "A proxy approach to dealing with the infeasibility problem in super-efficiency data envelopment analysis," MPRA Paper 42064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Alvarez & Claudio Bravo-Ortega & Lucas Navarro, 2012. "Product Mix Changes and Performance in Chilean Plants," Working Papers wp366, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Ronald B. Davies & Tine Jeppesen, 2012. "Export Mode, Trade Costs, and Productivity Sorting," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp408, IIIS.
- Todd Schoellman & Berthold Herrendorf, 2012. "Why is Measured Productivity so Low in Agriculture?," 2012 Meeting Papers 75, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giuliano CONTI & Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2012. "Rethinking the import-productivity nexus for Italian manufacturing," Working Papers 381, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Cheng, Gang & Zervopoulos, Panagiotis, 2012. "A generalized directional distance function in data envelopment analysis and its application to a cross-country measurement of health efficiency," MPRA Paper 42068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haskel, J & Goodridge, P & Wallis, G, 2012. "UK Innovation Index: productivity and growth in UK industries," Working Papers 9786, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Anthony J. Glass & Karligash Kenjegalieva & Robin Sickles, 2012. "The Effects of Efficiency and TFP Growth on Nitrogen and Sulphur Emissions in Europe: A Multistage Spatial Analysis," Discussion Paper Series 2012_11, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Oct 2012.
- Andrea Pozzi & Fabiano Schivardi, 2012. "Demand or productivity: What determines firm growth?," EIEF Working Papers Series 1211, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2012.
- Tomasz Gerard Czekaj & Arne Henningsen, 2012. "Comparing Parametric and Nonparametric Regression Methods for Panel Data: the Optimal Size of Polish Crop Farms," IFRO Working Paper 2012/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2012. "Spatial spillovers from FDI agglomeration : evidence from the Yangtze River Delta in China," IDE Discussion Papers 354, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Irani Arráiz & Marcela Melendez & Rodolfo Stucchi, 2012. "Partial Credit Guarantees and Firm Performance: Evidence from the Colombian National Guarantee Fund," OVE Working Papers 0212, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Deborah Ann Blackman & Fiona Buick & Michael O'Donnell & Janine L. O'Flynn & Damian West, 2012. "Developing High Performance: Performance Management in the Australian Public Service," Crawford School Research Papers 1209, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gobillon, Laurent & Milcent, Carine, 2012. "Spatial Disparities in Hospital Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 6936, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).