Report NEP-EFF-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yu, Bingxin & Nin Pratt, Alejandro, 2011. "Agricultural Productivity and Policies in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 105400, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Obadić, Alka, 2011. "The funding and efficiency of higher education in Croatia and Slovenia: a non-parametric comparison," MPRA Paper 31466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Klaus-Bernhard Michel & François Rycx, 2011. "Productivity gains and spillovers from offshoring," Working Papers CEB 11-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Maria Bas & Vanessa Strauss-Kahn, 2011. "Does Importing more Inputs Raise Exports? Firm Level Evidence from France," Working Papers 2011-15, CEPII research center.
- Gilbert Cette & Nicolas Dromel & Rémy Lecat & Anne-Charlotte Paret, 2011. "Production factor returns : the role of factor utilisation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00598033, HAL.
- Karaçuka, Mehmet & Catik, A. Nazif, 2011. "A spatial approach to measure productivity spillovers of foreign affiliated firms in Turkish manufacturing industries," DICE Discussion Papers 21, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David C. Maré & Richard Fabling, 2011. "Productivity and Local Workforce Composition," Working Papers 11_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-117 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicholas Bloom & Stephen Dorgan & Rebecca Homkes & Dennis Layton & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2011. "In brief: Hospital performance: the impact of good management," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 330, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Mariam Camarero & Juana Castillo & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo & Cecilio Tamarit, 2011. "Eco-efficiency and convergence in OECD countries," Working Papers 1116, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Catozzella, Alessandra & Vivarelli, Marco, 2011. "Beyond Additionality: Are Innovation Subsidies Counterproductive?," IZA Discussion Papers 5746, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dar:ddpeco:50741 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michaela Trax, 2011. "Productivity and the Internationalization of Firms – Cross-border Acquisitions versus Greenfield Investments," Ruhr Economic Papers 0259, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Mercedes Beltrán-Esteve & José A. Gómez-Limón & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2011. "Are Production Technologies Associated To Agri-Environmental Programs More Eco-Efficient? A Case Study For Rain-Fed Agriculture," Working Papers 1115, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Graziano Abrate & Fabrizio Erbetta & Giovanni Fraquelli & Davide Vannoni, 2011. "The Costs of Disposal and Recycling. An Application to Italian Municipal Solid Waste Services," Working papers 20, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Joachim Wagner, 2011. "Exports, imports and profitability: First evidence for manufacturing enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics 206, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.