Report NEP-EFF-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruben Tansini & Rosario Domingo, 2010. "El efecto de las empresas extranjeras y la competencia en la eficiencia del sector manufacturero uruguayo 1988-1994," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1910, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Daniela Borodak, 2011. "Explaining Productivity Differentials in Eastern European Agriculture: Efficiency or Class Structure ?," Working Papers halshs-00564567, HAL.
- Kablan, Sandrine & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2011. "Performance of islamic banks across the world: an empirical analysis over the period 2001-2008," MPRA Paper 28695, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2011.
- Michael Greenstone & John A. List & Chad Syverson, 2011. "The Effects of Environmental Regulation on the Competiveness of U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 11-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Patrick Plane & Mohamed Chaffai & Dorra Triki, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity within the Tunisian manufacturing sectors and international convergence with OECD countries," Working Papers halshs-00564680, HAL.
- Item repec:dar:ddpeco:48892 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- T. Kirk White & Jerome P. Reiter & Amil Petrin, 2011. "Plant-Level Productivity and Imputation of Missing Data in the Census of Manufactures," Working Papers 11-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ann E. Harrison & Leslie A. Martin & Shanthi Nataraj, 2011. "Learning versus Stealing: How Important are Market-Share Reallocations to India's Productivity Growth," Working Papers 832, RAND Corporation.
- Item repec:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_226 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Accetturo & Anna Giunta & Salvatore Rossi, 2011. "The Italian firms between crisis and the new globalization," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 86, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Martine Audibert, 2011. "Endemic diseases and agricultural productivity: Challenges and policy response," Working Papers halshs-00563389, HAL.
- James Burke & Gerald Epstein & Seung-Yun Oh, 2011. "Outsourcing, Demand and Employment Loss in U.S. Manufacturing, 1990 – 2005," Working Papers wp249, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Amanda Carmignani & Francesco Bripi & Raffaela Giordano, 2011. "The quality of public services in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 84, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cecilia Durán & Natalia Ferreira-Coimbra, 2010. "Protección y productividad: Causas y consecuencias de aislar sectores en una economía pequeña," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2810, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Towards a culture of environmental efficiency: An application of conditional partial nonparametric frontiers," MPRA Paper 28690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raffaela Giordano & Pietro Tommasino, 2011. "Public sector efficiency and political culture," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 786, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_227 is not listed on IDEAS anymore