Report NEP-EFF-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ruben Tansini & Rosario Domingo, 2010. "El efecto de las empresas extranjeras y la competencia en la eficiencia del sector manufacturero uruguayo 1988-1994," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1910, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Jean-Louis Arcand & Daniela Borodak, 2011. "Explaining Productivity Differentials in Eastern European Agriculture: Efficiency or Class Structure ?," Working Papers halshs-00564567, HAL.
- Kablan, Sandrine & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2011. "Performance of islamic banks across the world: an empirical analysis over the period 2001-2008," MPRA Paper 28695, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2011.
- Michael Greenstone & John A. List & Chad Syverson, 2011. "The Effects of Environmental Regulation on the Competiveness of U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 11-03, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Patrick Plane & Mohamed Chaffai & Dorra Triki, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity within the Tunisian manufacturing sectors and international convergence with OECD countries," Working Papers halshs-00564680, HAL.
- Krüger, Jens, 2011. "A Monte Carlo Study of Old and New Frontier Methods for Efficiency Measurement," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 48892, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- T. Kirk White & Jerome P. Reiter & Amil Petrin, 2011. "Plant-Level Productivity and Imputation of Missing Data in the Census of Manufactures," Working Papers 11-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Ann E. Harrison & Leslie A. Martin & Shanthi Nataraj, 2011. "Learning versus Stealing: How Important are Market-Share Reallocations to India's Productivity Growth," Working Papers 832, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Item repec:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_226 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonio Accetturo & Anna Giunta & Salvatore Rossi, 2011. "The Italian firms between crisis and the new globalization," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 86, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Martine Audibert, 2011. "Endemic diseases and agricultural productivity: Challenges and policy response," Working Papers halshs-00563389, HAL.
- James Burke & Gerald Epstein & Seung-Yun Oh, 2011. "Outsourcing, Demand and Employment Loss in U.S. Manufacturing, 1990 – 2005," Working Papers wp249, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Amanda Carmignani & Francesco Bripi & Raffaela Giordano, 2011. "The quality of public services in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 84, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Cecilia Durán & Natalia Ferreira-Coimbra, 2010. "Protección y productividad: Causas y consecuencias de aislar sectores en una economía pequeña," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2810, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Towards a culture of environmental efficiency: An application of conditional partial nonparametric frontiers," MPRA Paper 28690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raffaela Giordano & Pietro Tommasino, 2011. "Public sector efficiency and political culture," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 786, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:ibm:ibmecp:wpe_227 is not listed on IDEAS anymore