Outsourcing, Demand and Employment Loss in U.S. Manufacturing, 1990 – 2005
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Milberg & Deborah Winkler, 2010. "Financialisation and the dynamics of offshoring in the USA," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(2), pages 275-293, March.
- Erica L. Groshen & Simon M. Potter, 2003. "Has structural change contributed to a jobless recovery?," Current Issues in Economics and Finance, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 9(Aug).
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Dixon, R & Thirlwall, A P, 1975. "A Model of Regional Growth-Rate Differences on Kaldorian Lines," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 201-214, July.
- Parikh, A, 1978. "Differences in Growth Rates and Kaldor's Laws," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 45(177), pages 83-91, February.
- Edward S. Knotek & II, 2007. "How useful is Okun's law?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 73-103.
- Thomas R. Michl, 1985. "International Comparisons of Productivity Growth: Verdoorn’s Law Revisited," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 474-492, July.
- Kaldor, Nicholas, 1975. "Economic Growth and the Verdoorn Law-A Comment on Mr. Rowthorn's Article," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(340), pages 891-896, December.
- Rowthorn, R E, 1975. "A Reply to Lord Kaldor's Comment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(340), pages 897-901, December.
- Mary C. Daly & Bart Hobijn, 2010. "Okun’s law and the unemployment surprise of 2009," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue mar8.
- Destefanis, Sergio, 2002. "The Verdoorn Law: Some Evidence from Non-parametric Frontier Analysis," MPRA Paper 60954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rowthorn, R E, 1975. "What Remains of Kaldor's Law?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(337), pages 10-19, March.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-02-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EFF-2011-02-19 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HME-2011-02-19 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-02-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.