Report NEP-BEC-2011-02-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leo Kaas & Philipp Kircher, 2011. "Efficient Firm Dynamics in a Frictional Labor Market," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-01, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- BELLOU Andriana & KAYMAK Baris, 2011. "Wages, Implicit Contracts, and the Business Cycle: Evidence from a European Panel," LISER Working Paper Series 2011-13, Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research (LISER).
- M. Dumont & G. Rayp & P. Willemé, 2010. ""Ménage à trois" in a globalizing world: bargaining between firms, low-skilled and high-skilled workers," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/687, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Christophe Boucher & Bertrand Maillet, 2011. "Une analyse temps-fréquences des cycles financiers," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00565229, HAL.
- M. Capasso & E. Cefis, 2010. "Firm Size and Growth Rate Variance: the Effects of Data Truncation," Working Papers 10-23, Utrecht School of Economics.
- M. Capasso & E. Cefis & S. Sapio, 2010. "Framing the empirical findings on firm growth," Working Papers 10-22, Utrecht School of Economics.
- James Burke & Gerald Epstein & Seung-Yun Oh, 2011. "Outsourcing, Demand and Employment Loss in U.S. Manufacturing, 1990 – 2005," Working Papers wp249, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Deepankar Basu & Duncan K. Foley, 2011. "Dynamics of Output and Employment in the U.S. Economy," Working Papers wp248, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Andrea Beccarini, 2011. "Optimal contract under asymmetric information: the role of options on futures," CQE Working Papers 1911, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Böckerman, Petri & Bryson, Alex & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2011. "Does high involvement management lead to higher pay?," MPRA Paper 28711, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- NUTAHARA Kengo & INABA Masaru, 2011. "An Application of Business Cycle Accounting with Misspecified Wedges," Discussion papers 11005, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jesus Felipe & Utsav Kumar, 2011. "Unit Labor Costs in the Eurozone: The Competitiveness Debate Again," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_651, Levy Economics Institute.
- Yuri Biondi, 2011. "The Pure Logic of Accounting: A Critique of the Fair Value Revolution," Post-Print hal-00561894, HAL.
- Thomas Piketty, 2010. "On the long-run evolution of inheritance: France 1820-2050," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564853, HAL.
- Salvatore Piccolo, 2011. "Communicating Vertical Hierarchies: the Adverse Selection Case," CSEF Working Papers 273, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Felli, Leonardo & Koenen, Johannes & Stahl, Konrad O., 2011. "Competition and Trust: Evidence from German Car Manufacturers," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 349, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Rupayan Pal & Bibhas Saha, 2010. "Entry threats and insufficiency in efficient bargaining," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-016, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Thomas Breda, 2010. "Firms' rents, workers' bargaining power and the union wage premium in France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564903, HAL.
- Andrea Bassanini & Thomas Breda & Eve Caroli & Antoine Rebérioux, 2010. "Working in family firms: less paid but more secure? Evidence from French matched employer-employee data," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564972, HAL.
- Ann E. Harrison & Leslie R. Martin & Shanthi Nataraj, 2011. "Learning versus Stealing How Important are Market-Share Reallocations to India's Productivity Growth," Working Papers 832, RAND Corporation.
- Takanori Adachi & Noriaki Matsushima, 2011. "The Welfare Effects of Third-Degree Price Discrimination in a Differentiated Oligopoly," ISER Discussion Paper 0800, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Thomas Breda, 2010. "Are union representatives badly paid? Evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564905, HAL.
- Rupayan Pal, 2010. "How much should you own? Cross-ownership and privatization," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-015, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Antonio Accetturo & Anna Giunta & Salvatore Rossi, 2011. "The Italian firms between crisis and the new globalization," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 86, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Clémence Berson, 2011. "Competition and Discrimination: a not so Obvious Relationship," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Satkartar K. Kinney & Jerome P. Reiter & Arnold P. Reznek & Javier Miranda & Ron S. Jarmin & John M. Abowd, 2011. "Towards Unrestricted Public Use Business Microdata: The Synthetic Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 11-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- T. Kirk White & Jerome P. Reiter & Amil Petrin, 2011. "Plant-Level Productivity and Imputation of Missing Data in the Census of Manufactures," Working Papers 11-02, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Xiaohua Yu & David Abler & Chao Peng, 2011. "Dancing with the Dragon Heads: Enforcement, Innovations and Efficiency of Contracts between Agricultural Processors and Farmers in China," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 63, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- M. Capasso & E. Cefis & K. Frenken, 2010. "Spatial Differentiation In Industrial Dynamics: A Core-Periphery Analysis Based On The Pavitt-Miozzo-Soete Taxonomy," Working Papers 10-21, Utrecht School of Economics.