Towards Unrestricted Public Use Business Microdata: The Synthetic Longitudinal Business Database
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Satkartar K. Kinney & Jerome P. Reiter & Arnold P. Reznek & Javier Miranda & Ron S. Jarmin & John M. Abowd, 2011. "Towards Unrestricted Public Use Business Microdata: The Synthetic Longitudinal Business Database," International Statistical Review, International Statistical Institute, vol. 79(3), pages 362-384, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph W. Sakshaug & Trivellore E. Raghunathan, 2014. "Generating synthetic microdata to estimate small area statistics in the American Community Survey," Statistics in Transition new series, Główny Urząd Statystyczny (Polska), vol. 15(3), pages 341-368, June.
- Tatiana V. Komarova & Denis Nekipelov & Evgeny Yakovlev, 2011.
"Identification, data combination and the risk of disclosure,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP38/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Komarova, Tatiana & Nekipelov, Denis & Yakovlev, Evgeny, 2017. "Identfication, data combination and the risk of disclosure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 79384, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ori Heffetz & Katrina Ligett, 2014. "Privacy and Data-Based Research," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 75-98, Spring.
- John M. Abowd & Ian M. Schmutte, 2015. "Economic Analysis and Statistical Disclosure Limitation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 46(1 (Spring), pages 221-293.
- Little Roderick J., 2013. "Discussion," Journal of Official Statistics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 29(3), pages 363-366, June.
- Allen Tran, 2013. "Customer Driven Establishment Dynamics and Allocative Efficiency," 2013 Meeting Papers 115, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Satkartar K. Kinney & Jerome P. Reiter & Javier Miranda, 2014. "Improving The Synthetic Longitudinal Business Database," Working Papers 14-12, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Klein, Martin & Sinha, Bimal, 2015. "Likelihood-based inference for singly and multiply imputed synthetic data under a normal model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 168-175.
- John M. Abowd & Ian M. Schmutte & Lars Vilhuber, 2018. "Disclosure Limitation and Confidentiality Protection in Linked Data," Working Papers 18-07, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Javier Miranda & Lars Vilhuber, 2016. "Using Partially Synthetic Microdata to Protect Sensitive Cells in Business Statistics," Working Papers 16-10, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-02-19 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CIS-2011-02-19 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-ECM-2011-02-19 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:11-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erica Coates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .