Report NEP-EFF-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enflo, Kerstin & Hjertstrand, Per, 2006. "Relative sources of European regional productivity convergence: A bootstrap frontier approach," Working Papers 2006:17, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Dale W. Jorgenson & Khuong Vu, 2006. "Information Technology and The World Growth Resurgence," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d06-181, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Valadkhani, Abbas, 2006. "Labour Productivity in Iran," Economics Working Papers wp06-13, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Kyoji Fukao & Keiko Ito & Hyeog Ug Kwon & Miho Takizawa, 2006. "Cross-Border Acquisitions and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence From Japanese Firm-Level Data," NBER Working Papers 12422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2006. "A Panel Unit Root and Panel Cointegration Test of the Complementarity Hypothesis in the Mexican Case, 1960-2001," Working Papers 942, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Item repec:ece:dispap:9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chris OÕDonnell & Robert G. Chambers & John Quiggin, . "Efficiency analysis in the presence of uncertainty," Risk & Uncertainty Working Papers WP2R06, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Benn Eifert & Alan Gelb & Vijaya Ramachandran, 2005. "Business Environment and Comparative Advantage in Africa: Evidence from the Investment Climate Data," Working Papers 56, Center for Global Development.
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2006. "The Effect of New Business Formation on Regional Development over Time: The Case of Germany," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Kong Weng Ho & Hian Teck Hoon, 2006. "Growth Accounting for a Follower-Economy in a World of Ideas: The Example of Singapore," Working Papers 15-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Dhanoos Sutthiphisal, 2006. "Learning-by-Producing and the Geographic Links Between Invention and Production: Experience From the Second Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 12469, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susana Iranzo & Giovanni Peri, 2006. "Schooling Externalities, Technology and Productivity: Theory and Evidence from U.S. States," NBER Working Papers 12440, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Timmer, 2005. "Agriculture and Pro-Poor Growth: An Asian Perspective," Working Papers 63, Center for Global Development.
- Hoon Hian Teck & Edmund S. Phelps, 2006. "ICT-Producing Sector on Business Activity," Working Papers 07-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Harvie, Charles & Pahlavani, Mosayeb, 2006. "Sources of Economic Growth in South Korea: An Application of the ARDL Analysis in the Presence of Structural Breaks - 1980-2005," Economics Working Papers wp06-17, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Gayle Allard & Peter H. Lindert, 2006. "Euro-Productivity and Euro-Jobs since the 1960s: Which Institutions Really Mattered?," NBER Working Papers 12460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dirk Krueger & Alexander Ludwig, 2006. "On the Consequences of Demographic Change for Rates of Returns to Capital, and the Distribution of Wealth and Welfare," NBER Working Papers 12453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.