Report NEP-EEC-2018-11-12This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Syed Mohib Ali, 2018. "Varieties of Capitalism and post-Keynesian economics on Eurocrisis," Working Papers PKWP1813, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Fernando Avalos & Emmanuel C Mamatzakis, 2018. "Euro area unconventional monetary policy and bank resilience," BIS Working Papers 754, Bank for International Settlements.
- Breckenfelder, Johannes & Schwaab, Bernd, 2018. "Bank to sovereign risk spillovers across borders: evidence from the ECB’s Comprehensive Assessment," Working Paper Series 2193, European Central Bank.
- Erica Perego, 2018. "Sovereign Risk and Asset Market Dynamics in the Euro Area," Working Papers 2018-18, CEPII research center.
- Chenxu Fu & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2018. "The evolution of spanish total factor productivity since the global financial crisis," Occasional Papers 1808, Banco de España.
- Gehrke, Britta & Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Merkl, Christian, 2018. "The German Labor Market during the Great Recession: Shocks and Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 11858, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Alessandro Galesi & Gabriel Pérez-Quirós & Enrique Sentana, 2018. "The Rise and Fall of the Natural Interest Rate," Working Papers wp2018_1805, CEMFI.
- Becker, Sascha O. & Ferrara, Andreas & Melander, Eric & Pascali, Luigi, 2018. "Wars, Local Political Institutions, and Fiscal Capacity : Evidence from Six Centuries of German History," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1182, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Sergio Cesaratto & Gennaro Zezza, 2018. "What went wrong with Italy, and what the country should now fight for in Europe," Department of Economics University of Siena 786, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Jan Kakes & Rob Nijskens, 2018. "Size of the banking sector: implications for financial stability," DNB Occasional Studies 1606, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Joshua Kirschenbaum & Nicolas Véron, 2018. "A better European Union architecture to fight money laundering," Policy Contributions 27918, Bruegel.
- Grzegorz Poniatowski & Mikhail Bonch-Osmolovskiy & José María Durán-Cabré & Alejandro Esteller-Moré & Adam Œmietanka, 2018. "Study and Reports on the VAT Gap in the EU-28 Member States: 2018 Final Report," CASE Reports 0496, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Güner, Eren & Weichenrieder, Alfons, 2018. "Pro-rich Inflation in Europe: Implications for the Measurement of Inequality," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181582, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- European Commission, 2018. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2018 edition," Taxation trends 2018, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Pitsoulis, Athanassios & Schwuchow, Soeren, 2018. "Though this be madness: A game-theoretic perspective on the Brexit negotiations," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181635, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Mar Delgado-Téllez & Javier J. Pérez, 2018. "Institutional and economic determinants of regional public debt in Spain," Occasional Papers 1807, Banco de España.