Report NEP-EEC-2017-03-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luc Eyraud & Vitor Gaspar & Tigran Poghosyan, 2017. "Fiscal Politics in the Euro Area," IMF Working Papers 17/18, International Monetary Fund.
- H. Lehmann & T. Razzolini & A. Zaiceva, 2017. "Internal Devaluation and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from Latvia," Working Papers wp1095, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Christophe RAULT & Nidhaleddine BEN CHEIKH, 2017. "Investigating First-Stage Exchange Rate Pass-Through : Sectoral and Macro Evidence from Euro Area Countries," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2477, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- O. Grishchenko & S. Mouabbi & J.-P. Renne, 2017. "The Joint Dynamics of U.S. and Euro-area Inflation Rates: Expectations and Time-varying Uncertainty," Working papers 622, Banque de France.
- Jiri Podpiera & Faezeh Raei & Ara Stepanyan, 2017. "A Fresh Look at Potential Output in Central, Eastern, and Southeastern European Countries," IMF Working Papers 17/37, International Monetary Fund.
- Andrea Carriero & Galvao, Ana Beatriz & Kapetanios, George, 2016. "A comprehensive evaluation of macroeconomic forecasting methods," EMF Research Papers 10, Economic Modelling and Forecasting Group.
- Schivardi, Fabiano & Sette, Enrico & Tabellini, Guido, 2017. "Credit Misallocation During the European Financial Crisis," SEP Working Papers 2017/3, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Lozej, Matija & Onorante, Luca & Rannenberg, Ansgar, 2017. "Countercyclical Capital Regulation in a Small Open Economy DSGE Model," Research Technical Papers 03/RT/17, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Heinisch, Katja, 2016. "A real-time analysis on the importance of hard and soft data for nowcasting German GDP," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145864, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Anh D.M.Nguyen & Luisanna Onnis & Raffaele Rossi, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Income and Consumption Tax Changes," Working Papers 2017008, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Berhold, Kerstin & Stadtmann, Georg, 2017. "Who put the holes in the Swiss cheese? Currency crisis under appreciation pressure," Discussion Papers 391, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.