Report NEP-EEC-2017-02-26This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ferdinandusse, Marien & Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Attinasi, Maria Grazia & Lalouette, Larue & Bańkowski, Krzysztof & Palaiodimos, Georgios & Trindade Campos, Maria Manuel, 2017. "Euro area fiscal stance," Occasional Paper Series 182, European Central Bank.
- Christopher L. House & Christian Proebsting & Linda L. Tesar, 2017. "Austerity in the Aftermath of the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 23147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mayer, Eric & Maas, Daniel & Rüth, Sebastian, 2016. "Current Account Dynamics and the Housing Cycle in Spain," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145824, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Loipersberger, Florian, 2017. "The Effect of Supranational Banking Supervision on the Financial Sector: Event Study Evidence from Europe," Discussion Papers in Economics 34610, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Schwanebeck, Benjamin & Palek, Jakob, 2016. "Optimal Monetary and Macroprudential Policy in a Currency Union," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145520, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Osbat, Chiara, 2017. "Low inflation in the euro area: Causes and consequences," Occasional Paper Series 181, European Central Bank.
- Mariola Pytlikova, 2017. "The Economic Impact of East-West Migration on the European Union," Discussion Papers 42, Central European Labour Studies Institute (CELSI).
- Klein, Mathias, 2016. "Austerity and Private Debt," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145681, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Raphael Raduzzi & Antonio Ribba, 2017. "The Macroeconomics Outcome of Oil Shocks in the Small Eurozone Economies," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 127, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Pierluigi, Beatrice & Brůha, Jan & Setzer, Ralph & Karber, Moritz, 2017. "Understanding sovereign rating movements in euro area countries," Working Paper Series 2011, European Central Bank.
- Elena Andreou & Snezana Eminidou & Marios Zachariadis, 2017. "Inflation expectations and monetary policy surprises," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2017, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Maria Demertzis & André Sapir & Guntram B. Wolff, 2017. "Europe in a new world order," Policy Briefs 19146, Bruegel.
- di Mauro, Filippo & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Hassan, Fadi, 2017. "Banks credit and productivity growth," Working Paper Series 2008, European Central Bank.
- Bauer, Anja & King, Ian Paul, 2016. "The Hartz Reforms, the German Miracle, and the Reallocation Puzzle," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145702, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nico Stöckmann, 2017. ""The Impact of Refugees on Per Capita Income" A Gravity Model Approach," Working Papers CIE 99, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Kahanec, Martin & Guzi, Martin, 2016. "How Immigrants Helped EU Labor Markets to Adjust during the Great Recession," IZA Discussion Papers 10443, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).