Report NEP-EEC-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quint, Dominic, 2014. "Is it really more dispersed? Measuring and comparing the stress from the common monetary policy in the euro area," Discussion Papers 2014/13, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Petr Rozmahel & Ladislava Grochová & Marek Litzman, 2014. "The effect of asymmetries in fiscal policy conducts on business cycle correlation in the EU," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 62, WWWforEurope.
- Belke, Ansgar & Oeking, Anne & Setzer, Ralph, 2014. "Exports and Capacity Constraints: A smooth transition regression model for six euro-area countries," CEPS Papers 9228, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Makram El-Shagi & Axel Lindner & Gregor von Schweinitz, 2014. "Real Effective Exchange Rate Misalignment in the Euro Area: A Counterfactual Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 6, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Anke Hassel, 2014. "Adjustments in the Eurozone: Varieties of Capitalism and the Crisis in Southern Europe," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 76, European Institute, LSE.
- Jan in’t Veld & Robert Kollmann & Beatrice Pataracchia & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger, 2014. "International Capital Flows and the Boom-Bust Cycle in Spain," CAMA Working Papers 2014-40, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Fracasso, Andrea & Grassano, Nicola & Vittucci Marzetti, Giuseppe, 2014. "The gravity of foreign news coverage in the EU: does the euro matter?," MPRA Paper 55930, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deborah Mabbett & Waltraud Schelkle, 2014. "Searching under the lamp-post: the evolution of fiscal surveillance," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 5, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Joris TIELENS & Bas VAN AARLE & Jan VAN HOVE, 2014. "Effects of Eurobonds: a stochastic sovereign debt sustainability analysis for Portugal, Ireland and Greece," Working Papers Department of Economics ces14.10, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- J.H.H. Weiler, 2014. "Reinforcing Rule of Law Oversight in the European Union," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers p0374, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Athanasios O. Tagkalakis, 2014. "Financial stability indicators and public debt developments," Working Papers 179, Bank of Greece.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13289 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gros, Daniel & Alcidi, Cinzia, 2014. "The Global Economy in 2030: Trends and Strategies for Europe," CEPS Papers 9142, Centre for European Policy Studies.