Report NEP-EEC-2014-05-04This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eddy Wymeersch, 2014. "The single supervisory mechanism or “SSM”, part one of the Banking Union," Working Paper Research 255, National Bank of Belgium.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Hélène Raymond & Houda Rharrabti, 2014. "The impact of the global and eurozone crises on European banks stocks Some evidence of shift contagion," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-24, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Beissinger & Nathalie Chusseau & Joel Hellier, 2014. "Offshoring, employment, labour market reform and inequality: Modelling the German experience," Working Papers 330, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Campos, Nauro F & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Moretti, Luigi, 2014. "Economic Growth and Political Integration: Estimating the Benefits from Membership in the European Union Using the Synthetic Counterfactuals Method," IZA Discussion Papers 8162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maria Marcanova & Ludovit Odor, 2014. "The "True" Deficit," Working Papers Working Paper No. 3/2014, Council for Budget Responsibility.
- Gros, Daniel, 2014. "The EMS Crisis of the 1990s: Parallels with the present crisis?," CEPS Papers 9119, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- João Pinto & Mário Coutinho dos Santos, 2014. "Corporate Financing Choices after the 2007-2008 Financial Crisis," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Barnett, Alina & Chiu, Adrian & Franklin, Jeremy & Sebastia-Barriel, Maria, 2014. "The productivity puzzle: a firm-level investigation into employment behaviour and resource allocation over the crisis," Bank of England working papers 495, Bank of England.
- Dickson, Matt & Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Turon, Hélène, 2014. "The Lifetime Earnings Premium in the Public Sector: The View from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 8159, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael A. Flor, 2014. "Post Reunification Economic Fluctuations in Germany: A Real Business Cycle Interpretation," Discussion Paper Series 324, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Infelise, Federico, 2014. "Supporting Access to Finance by SMEs: Mapping the initiatives in five EU countries," ECMI Papers 9188, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- David de Antonio Liedo, 2014. "Nowcasting Belgium," Working Paper Research 256, National Bank of Belgium.
- Mariam Camarero & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre & Cecilio Tamarit, 2014. "The relationship between debt level and fiscal sustainability in OECD countries," Working Papers 1402, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Naticchioni, Paolo & Raitano, Michele & Vittori, Claudia, 2014. "La Meglio Gioventù: Earnings Gaps across Generations and Skills in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 8140, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eva Schlenker & Kai D. Schmid, 2014. "Capital income shares and income inequality in the European Union," Working Papers 329, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Orsetta Causa & Sonia Araujo & Agnès Cavaciuti & Nicolas Ruiz & Zuzana Smidova, 2014. "Economic Growth from the Household Perspective: GDP and Income Distribution Developments Across OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1111, OECD Publishing.