Report NEP-EEC-2014-03-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aurélien Leroy & Yannick Lucotte, 2014. "Heterogeneous monetary transmission process in the Eurozone: Does banking competition matter?," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 171, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Afflatet, Nicolas, 2014. "European Monetary Policy in the Heterogeneous Currency Area and the Open Question of Convergence," EconStor Preprints 93382, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Markus Reiß & Viktor Todorov & George Tauchen, 2014. "Nonparametric Test for a Constant Beta over a Fixed Time Interval," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-022, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Richhild Moessner, 2014. "Effects of ECB balance sheet policy announcements on inflation expectations," DNB Working Papers 416, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Julia Jauer & Thomas Liebig & John P. Martin & Patrick A. Puhani, 2014. "Migration as an adjustment mechanism in the crisis? A comparison of Europe and the United States," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1410, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Esteve, Patrícia & Theilen, Bernd, 1965-, 2014. "European Integration: Partisan Motives or Economic Benefits?," Working Papers 2072/225297, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Dominique Pepin & Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2014. "A re-examination of real interest parity in CEECs using old and new generations of panel unit root tests," Papers 1403.3627, arXiv.org.
- Burret, Heiko T. & Schnellenbach, Jan, 2014. "Implementation of the fiscal compact in the Euro area member states: Expertise on the behalf of the German Council of Economic Experts," Working Papers 08/2013e, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung.
- Sequeira, Tiago & Minas, Tiago & Ferreira-Lopes, Alexandra, 2014. "Do Large Governments Decrease Happiness?," MPRA Paper 54418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philip R. Lane, 2014. "International Financial Flows and the Irish Crisis," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp444, IIIS.
- Enrico D'Elia, 2014. "Predictions vs. preliminary sample estimates: the case of eurozone quarterly GDP," Working Papers 2, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Suari Andreu, Eduard & Mierau, Jochen O., 2014. "Fiscal rules and government size in the European Union," Research Report 14009-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Angela Cheptea & Charlotte Emlinger & Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Olga Pindyuk, 2014. "The Development of EU and EU Member States' External Competitiveness," Working Papers 2014-06, CEPII research center.
- Bernd Hayo & Matthias Uhl, 2014. "Taxation and Consumption: Evidence from a Representative Survey of the German Population," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201420, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2014. "Fiscal devaluation scenarios: a quantitative assessment for the Italian economy," Working Papers 1, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.