Report NEP-EEC-2014-02-21This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- António Afonso & Ana Catarina Ramos Félix, 2014. "Contagion in EU Sovereign Yield Spreads," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/04, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Filippo Brutti & Philip Ulrich Sauré, 2014. "Repatriation of Debt in the Euro Crisis: Evidence for the Secondary Market Theory," Working Papers 2014-03, Swiss National Bank.
- Prettner, Catherine & Prettner, Klaus, 2014. "How interdependent are Eastern European economies and the Euro area?," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 187, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jens Boysen-Hogrefe, 2014. "Monetary aggregates to improve early output gap estimates in the euro area - an empirical assessment," Kiel Working Papers 1908, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- António Afonso & Rui Carvalho, 2014. "Revenue Forecast Errors in the European Union," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/02, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Julia Jauer & Thomas Liebig & John P. Martin & Patrick Puhani, 2014. "Migration as an Adjustment Mechanism in the Crisis? A Comparison of Europe and the United States," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 155, OECD Publishing.
- Maciej Krzak & Grzegorz Poniatowski & Katarzyna Wasik, 2014. "Measuring financial stress and economic sensitivity in CEE countries," CASE Network Reports 0117, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-083 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexius, Annika & Birenstam, Helene & Eklund, Johanna, 2014. "The interbank market risk premium, central bank interventions, and measures of market liquidity," Research Papers in Economics 2014:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Irawan, Tony & Welfens, Paul J. J., 2014. "Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership: Sectoral and Macroeconomic Perspectives for Germany, the EU and the US," IZA Policy Papers 78, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).