Report NEP-EEC-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Popov & Neeltje van Horen, 2013. "The impact of sovereign debt exposure on bank lending: Evidence from the European debt crisis," DNB Working Papers 382, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Fungáčová, Zuzana & Solanko, Laura & Weill, Laurent, 2013. "Does bank competition influence the lending channel in the euro area," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Christiaan Pattipeilohy & Jan Willem van den End & Mostafa Tabbae & Jon Frost & Jakob de Haan, 2013. "Unconventional monetary policy of the ECB during the financial crisis: An assessment and new evidence," DNB Working Papers 381, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Fernando Broner & Aitor Erce & Alberto Martín & Jaume Ventura, 2013. "Sovereign Debt Markets in Turbulent Times: Creditor Discrimination and Crowding-Out Effects," Working Papers 701, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Valentina Colombo, 2013. "Economic policy uncertainty in the US: Does it matter for the Euro Area?," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0160, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Erica R. PEREGO & Wessel N. VERMEULEN, 2013. "Macroeconomic determinants of European stock and government bond correlations: A tale of two regions," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013013, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Petr Rozmahel & Ludek Kouba & Ladislava Grochová & Nikola Najman, 2013. "Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Increasing EU Heterogeneity?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 9, WWWforEurope.
- Karl Aiginger, 2013. "A new strategy for the European periphery," WWWforEurope Policy Paper series 1, WWWforEurope.
- Claudia Busl & Atilim Seymen, 2013. "(Spillover) Effects of Labour Market Reforms in Germany and France," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 8, WWWforEurope.
- Nicolas Veron, 2013. "A Realistic Bridge Towards European Banking Union," Policy Briefs PB13-17, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Lopes da Fonseca, Mariana, 2013. "The economics and empirics of tax competition: A survey," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 163, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2013. "Re-industralising the eurozone," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-08, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Olena Havrylchyk, 2013. "Banks' Restructuring and Smooth Deleveraging of the Private Sector in Slovenia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1059, OECD Publishing.
- Pfaff, Tobias & Hirata, Johannes, 2013. "Testing the Easterlin hypothesis with panel data: The dynamic relationship between life satisfaction and economic growth in Germany and in the UK," CIW Discussion Papers 4/2013, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).