Report NEP-EEC-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zsolt Darvas, 2012. "The euro crisis: ten roots, but fewer solutions," Policy Contributions 755, Bruegel.
- Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 2012. "Fiscal sustainability using growth-maximising debt targets," Working Paper Series 1472, European Central Bank.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry, 2012. "The known unknowns and the unknown unknowns of the EMU," Policy Contributions 756, Bruegel.
- Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo & Visco, Vincenzo, 2012. "The European Redemption Fund: A Comparison of Two Proposals," MPRA Paper 42232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Turrini, 2012. "Fiscal consolidation in reformed and unreformed labour markets: A look at EU countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 462, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Valentina Bosetti & Cristina Cattaneo & Elena Verdolini, 2012. "Migration, Cultural Diversity and Innovation: A European Perspective," Working Papers 2012.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mario Porqueddu & Fabrizio Venditti, 2012. "Do food commodity prices have asymmetric effects on Euro-Area inflation?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 878, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sébastien Philippe Kraenzlin & Thomas Nellen, 2012. "Access policy and money market segmentation," Working Papers 2012-12, Swiss National Bank.
- Olfa Kaabia & Ilyes Abid, 2012. "Theoretical Channels of International,Transmission During the Subprime Crisis to OCDE Countries : A FAVAR Model Under Bayesian Framework," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-40, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Raquel Ortega-Argilés & Mariacristina Piva & Marco Vivarelli, 2012. "The transatlantic productivity gap: Is R&D the main culprit?," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1284, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Sofía Galán & Sergio Puente, 2012. "Minimum wages: do they really hurt young people?," Working Papers 1237, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.