Report NEP-EEC-2012-06-25This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonella Cavallo & Antonio Ribba, 2012. "Euro area inflation as a predictor of national inflation rates," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 082, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Enrique Alberola & Luis Molina & Pedro del Río, 2012. "Boom-bust cycles, imbalances and discipline in Europe," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1220, Banco de Espa�a.
- Maximiano Pinheiro, 2012. "Market perception of fiscal sustainability: An application to the largest euro area economies," Working Papers w201209, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Trenkler, Carsten & Weber, Enzo, 2012. "Identifying the Shocks behind Business Cycle Asynchrony in Euroland," Working Papers 12-11, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics.
- Sauter, Oliver, 2012. "Assessing uncertainty in Europe and the US - Is there a common factor?," FZID Discussion Papers 47-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Gärtner, Manfred & Griesbach, Björn, 2012. "Rating agencies, self-fulfilling prophecy and multiple equilibria? An empirical model of the European sovereign debt crisis 2009-2011," Economics Working Paper Series 1215, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Claudia M. Buch, 2012. "From the Stability Pact to ESM - What next?," IAW Discussion Papers 85, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Philip Pilkington & Warren Mosler, 2012. "Tax-backed Bonds--A National Solution to the European Debt Crisis," Economics Policy Note Archive 12-04, Levy Economics Institute.
- Joshua Aizenman, 2012. "The Euro and the global crises: finding the balance between short term stabilization and forward looking reforms," NBER Working Papers 18138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2012. "The impact of the economic crisis on the EU labour market: a comparative perspective," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0153, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Cristina Arellano & Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2012. "Chronic sovereign debt crises in the Eurozone, 2010-2012," Economic Policy Paper 12-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eichhorst, Werner, 2012. "The Unexpected Appearance of a New German Model," IZA Discussion Papers 6625, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neil Foster & Roman Stöllinger & Carlo Altomonte & Richard Kneller, 2012. "The Trade-Productivity Nexus in the European Economy," FIW Specials series 005, FIW.
- Bilge Erten, 2012. "Macroeconomic transmission of eurozone shocks to emerging economies," Working Papers 2012-12, CEPII research center.
- Kollintzas, Tryphon & Papageorgiou, Dimitris & Vassilatos, Vanghelis, 2012. "An Explanation of the Greek Crisis: "The Insiders - Outsiders Society"," CEPR Discussion Papers 8996, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.