Report NEP-EEC-2011-12-05This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lourdes Acedo Montoya & Björn Döhring, 2011. "The improbable renaissance of the Phillips curve: The crisis and euro area inflation dynamics," European Economy - Economic Papers 446, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Narcissa Balta & Eric Ruscher, 2011. "Household savings and mortgage decisions: the role of the "down-payment channel" in the euro area," European Economy - Economic Papers 445, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Cyriac Guillaumin & Guillaume Vallet, 2011. "La Suisse et la zone euro : votre monnaie, notre problème ? La possibilité d'un ancrage de jure," Post-Print halshs-00641224, HAL.
- AndrÃƒÂ©s RodrÃƒÂguez-Pose & Tobias Ketterer, 2011. "Do we follow the money? The drivers of migration across regions in the EU," ERSA conference papers ersa11p191, European Regional Science Association.
- Ionescu Romeo, 2011. "Eu2'S Regional Economic Recovery Solutions Under The Global Crisis," ERSA conference papers ersa11p289, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael J. Artis & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Business Cycle, Currency and Trade, Revisited," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-019, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Victor Montuenga & Inmaculada Garcia, 2011. "The wage dynamics in Spain: evidence from individual data," ERSA conference papers ersa11p585, European Regional Science Association.
- Ben Gardiner & Andries Brandsma & Olga Ivanova & d'Artis Kancs, 2011. "RHOMOLO: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Modelling Approach to the Evaluation of the EU's Regional Policies," ERSA conference papers ersa11p672, European Regional Science Association.
- Elena Arnal, 2011. "Trade and Employment: The Case of Denmark and Spain," OECD Trade Policy Papers 123, OECD Publishing.