Report NEP-EEC-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yu Sun, 2011. "Recent Developments in European Bank Competition," IMF Working Papers 11/146, International Monetary Fund.
- Jarkko Turunen & Richard T. Harmsen & Tamim Bayoumi, 2011. "Euro Area Export Performance and Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 11/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Francesca Pancotto & Filippo Pericoli, 2011. "Till Labor Cost Do Us Part A Vecm Model of Unit Labor Cost Convergence in the Euro Area," Working Papers 14, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2011.
- João Sousa & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "Asset Returns Under Model Uncertainty: Eveidence from the euro area, the U.K and the U.S," NIPE Working Papers 21/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Etienne Farvaque & Muhammad Azmat Hayat & Alexander Mihailov, 7/08. "Who Supports the ECB? Evidence from Eurobarometer Survey Data," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2011-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "Wealth, Labour Income, Stock Returns and Government Bond Yields, and Financial Stress in the Euro Area," NIPE Working Papers 22/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita, 2011. "Default risk and fiscal sustainability in PIIGS countries," MPRA Paper 32215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Dahlhaus, Tatjana, 2011. "Determinants of credit-less recoveries," Working Paper Series 1358, European Central Bank.
- Andrzej P. Dabkowski, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth: An Investigation into the Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Total Factor Productivity Growth in the EU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 427, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Michael Artis & Declan Curran & Marianne Sensier, 2011. "Investigating Agglomeration Economies in a Panel of European Cities and Regions," SERC Discussion Papers 0078, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Golinelli, Roberto & Rovelli, Riccardo, 2011. "Did Growth and Reforms Increase Citizens' Support for the Transition?," IZA Discussion Papers 5836, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Battaglia, Lauren & Larouche, Pierre & Negrinotti, Matteo, 2011. "Does Europe have an innovation policy? The case of EU economic law," CEPR Discussion Papers 8481, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Lucchese, 2011. "Innovation, demand and structural change in Europe," Working Papers 1109, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.