Report NEP-EEC-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Maria Joana Soares, 2010. "Business Cycle Synchronization and the Euro: a Wavelet Analysis," NIPE Working Papers 36/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Sebastian Barnes & Jeremy Lawson & Artur Radziwill, 2010. "Current Account Imbalances in the Euro Area: A Comparative Perspective," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 826, OECD Publishing.
- Sebastian Barnes, 2010. "Resolving and Avoiding Unsustainable Imbalances in the Euro Area," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 827, OECD Publishing.
- Philip R. Lane, 2010. "International Financial Integration and the External Positions of Euro Area Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 830, OECD Publishing.
- Sebastian Barnes & Philip R. Lane & Artur Radziwill, 2010. "Minimising Risks from Imbalances in European Banking," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 828, OECD Publishing.
- Heryan, Tomas & Stavarek, Daniel, 2010. "How related are interbank and lending interest rates? Evidence on selected EU countries," MPRA Paper 27276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leszek Balcerowicz, 2010. "Sovereign Bankruptcy in the European Union in the Comparative Perspective," Working Paper Series WP10-18, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Samuel Bentolila & Pierre Cahuc & Juan J. Dolado & Thomas Le Barbanchon, 2010. "Two-Tier Labor Markets In The Great Recession: France Vs. Spain," Working Papers wp2010_1009, CEMFI.
- Christian Friedrich & Isabel Schnabel & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2010. "Financial Integration and Growth -Is Emerging Europe Different?," Working Papers 1013, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 17 Nov 2010.
- Carlos Gama Nogueira & Linda Gonçalves Veiga, 2010. "Economic determinants of citizens’ support for the European Union," NIPE Working Papers 27/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Carolina Cosculluela Martínez & Rafael Flores de Frutos, 2010. "Housing investment in Spain: has it been the main engine of growth?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 1003, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Angelo Baglioni & Andrea Monticini, 2010. "Why does the Interest Rate Decline Over the Day? Evidence from the Liquidity Crisis," DEP - series of economic working papers 4/2010, University of Genoa, Research Doctorate in Public Economics.