Report NEP-EEC-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pilar García Gómez, 2008. "Institutions, health shocks and labour outcomes across Europe," Working Papers 2008-01, FEDEA.
- Arpaia, Alfonso & Pichelmann, Karl, 2007. "Nominal and real wage flexibility in EMU," MPRA Paper 4364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Christie, 2007. "Oil and Gas Dependence of EU-15 Countries," wiiw Research Reports 343, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand, 2007. "Aspiration à la retraite, santé et satisfaction au travail : une comparaison européenne," Working Papers DT1, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Feb 2007.
- Thierry Debrand & Nicolas Sirven, 2008. "Promoting Social Participation for Healthy Ageing - A Counterfactual Analysis from the Survey of Health, Ageing, and Retirement in Europe (SHARE)," Working Papers DT7, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jan 2008.
- Michael D. Bordo & Harold James, 2008. "A Long Term Perspective on the Euro," NBER Working Papers 13815, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Melad, Khaled, 2008. "The Euro-Mediterranean Trade relations," MPRA Paper 7085, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Feb 2008.
- Peter Havlik, 2007. "Structural Change and Trade Integration on EU–NIS Borders," wiiw Research Reports 340, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Carole Nakhle, 2007. "Can the North Sea Still Save Europe?," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 119, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Andrew Street & Kirsi Vitikainen & Afsaneh Bjorvatn & Anne Hvenegaard, 2007. "Introducing activity-based financing: a review of experience in Australia, Denmark, Norway and Sweden," Working Papers 030cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Massimo Guidolin & Stuart Hyde, 2008. "Equity portfolio diversification under time-varying predictability and comovements: evidence from Ireland, the US, and the UK," Working Papers 2008-005, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Rafael Boix, 2008. "Los distritos industriales en la Europa Mediterránea: los mapas de Italia y España," Working Papers wpdea0804, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Nadja Dwenger, 2008. "Tax Loss Offset Restrictions - Last Resort for the Treasury?: An Empirical Evaluation of Tax Loss Offset Restrictions Based on Micro Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 764, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Manuel Bagues & Mauro Sylos Labini & Natalia Zinovyeva, 2008. "Differential Grading Standards and University Funding: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 2008-07, FEDEA.
- Klinger, Sabine & Wolf, Katja, 2008. "What explains changes in full-time and part-time employment in Western Germany? : a new method on an old question," IAB Discussion Paper 200807, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].