Report NEP-EEC-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Grimpe, Christoph & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2007. "Search Patterns and Absorptive Capacity: A Comparison of Low- and High-Technology Firms from Thirteen European Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Weber, Enzo, 2007. "Who Leads Financial Markets?," MPRA Paper 5099, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Johannes Fuhr, 2007. "Contractual Design and Functions - Evidence from Service Contracts in the European Air Transport Industry," Working Papers 2007-03, Center for Network Industries and Infrastructure (CNI).
- De Haas, Ralph & Naaborg, Ilko, 2006. "Foreign banks in transition countries. To whom do they lend and how are they financed?," MPRA Paper 6320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bentolila, Samuel & Dolado, Juan J. & Jimeno, Juan F, 2007. "Does Immigration Affect the Phillips Curve? Some Evidence for Spain," CEPR Discussion Papers 6604, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Javier Jareño, 2007. "Opinion-based surveys in the conjunctural analysis of the Spanish economy," Banco de Espa�a Occasional Papers 0706, Banco de Espa�a.
- Alessandro STERLACCHINI & Francesco VENTURINI, 2007. "Boosting Manufacturing Productivity Through R&D: International Comparisons with Special Focus on Italy," Working Papers 306, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Ian Babetskii & Fabrizio Coricelli & Roman Horvath, 2007. "Measuring and Explaining Inflation Persistence: Disaggregate Evidence on the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2007/1, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Stefania Mojon-Azzi & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2007. "Hypertension And Life Satisfaction: A Comment And Replication Of Blanchflower And Oswald (2007)," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-44, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Mario García-Ferreira & Ernesto Villanueva, 2007. "Employment risk and household formation: evidence from differences in firing costs," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0737, Banco de Espa�a.
- Boris Lokshin & Pierre Mohnen, 2007. "Measuring the Effectiveness of R&D tax credits in the Netherlands," CIRANO Working Papers 2007s-29, CIRANO.
- Andersen, Carsten & Skjodt, Peter, 2007. "Pension institutions and annuities in Denmark," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4437, The World Bank.
- Andersson, Michael K. & Karlsson, Gustav & Svensson, Josef, 2007. "The Riksbank’s Forecasting Performance," Working Paper Series 218, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Mario Jametti & Marius Brülhart & Kurt Schmidheiny, 2007. "Do Agglomeration Economies Reduce the Sensitivity of Firm Location to Tax Differentials?," Working Papers 2007_9, York University, Department of Economics.
- Butler, Monika & Ruesch, Martin, 2007. "Annuities in Switzerland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4438, The World Bank.
- E. Philip Davis & Sybille Grob & Leo de Haan, 2007. "Pension fund finance and sponsoring companies: empirical evidence on theoretical hypotheses," DNB Working Papers 158, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Schmieder, Christian & Memmel, Christoph & Stein, Ingrid, 2007. "Relationship lending: empirical evidence for Germany," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,14, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.