Report NEP-EEC-2003-07-29This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:uba:hadfwe:con_2002-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mariel Chladkova, Petr & Fernández Aguirre, María Carmen & López Caro, Cristina María, 2003. "Spanish Customer Satisfaction Indices by Cumulative Panel Data," BILTOKI 2003-12, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Julien GARNIER, 2003. "Has the Similarity of Business Cycles in Europe Increased with the Monetary Integration," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/12, European University Institute.
- Merxe Tudela & Garry Young, 2003. "A Merton-model approach to assessing the default risk of UK public companies," Bank of England working papers 194, Bank of England.
- Ekaterina VOSTROKNUTOVA, 2003. "Shock Therapy? An I (2) Cointegration Analysis of the Russian Stabilization," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/16, European University Institute.
- Item repec:att:belgnw:200337 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200365 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marin, Dalia & Lorentowicz, Andzelika & Raubold, Alexander, 2002. "Ownership, Capital or Outsourcing: What Drives German Investment to Eastern Europe?," Discussion Papers in Economics 72, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Maria ELEFTHERIOU, 2003. "On the Robustness of the "Taylor Rule" in the EMU," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/17, European University Institute.
- Claudio Djissey Shikida IBMEC-MG, 2003. "Could we build a bridge between Austrian Economics and New Institutional Economics? A Pré-History of the Soft Budget Constraint," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0307002, EconWPA.
- Iván Martín, 2003. "Globalización, Asociación Euromediterránea y Desarrollo," International Trade 0307004, EconWPA.
- Andrew Benito & John Whitley, 2003. "Implicit interest rates and corporate balance sheets: an analysis using aggregate and disaggregated UK data," Bank of England working papers 193, Bank of England.