Report NEP-EDU-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ivan G. Lopez Cruz, 2015. "Policing, Schooling and Human Capital Accumulation," CAEPR Working Papers 2015-024, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Osborne Jackson, 2015. "Does immigration crowd natives into or out of higher education?," Working Papers 15-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Ozkan Eren, 2016. "Differential Peer Effects, Student Achievement, and Student Absenteeism: Evidence from a Large Scale Randomized Experiment," Departmental Working Papers 2016-01, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Beth Schueler & Joshua Goodman & David Deming, "undated". "Can States Take Over and Turn Around School Districts? Evidence from Lawrence, Massachusetts," Working Paper 365596, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Milan T. Mistry, 2015. "Study Habit And Its Effect On Academic Achievement Of Tribal And Non-Tribal Students At Secondary Level," Working papers 2015-12-04, Voice of Research.
- Dipali Gandhi & Bhumika Mangrola, 2015. "Inclusive Education - A Way To Reach Out Special Children: An Experiment," Working papers 2015-12-07, Voice of Research.
- Giofré, Maela, 2015. "Financial Education, Investor Protection and International Portfolio Diversification," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201547, University of Turin.
- Carla Canelas, 2015. "School, market work, and household: A day of Guatemalan children," WIDER Working Paper Series 113, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Moira McCullough & Stephen Lipscomb & Hanley Chiang & Brian Gill & Irina Cheban, "undated". "Measuring School Leaders' Effectiveness: Findings from a Multiyear Pilot of Pennsylvania's Framework for Leadership (Stated Briefly)," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4a6e79c29bbd43eb9fd51ad1f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- De Hoyos Navarro,Rafael E. & Popova,Anna & Rogers,F. Halsey, 2016. "Out of school and out of work: a diagnostic of ninis in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7548, The World Bank.
- Miguel Niño-Zarazúa, 2015. "Aid, education policy, and development," WIDER Working Paper Series 135, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Annalisa Mastri & Sheena McConnell & Linda Rosenberg & Peter Schochet & Dana Rotz & Andrew Clarkwest & Ken Fortson & AnnaMaria McCutcheon & Katie Bodenlos & Jessica Ziegler & Paul Burkander, "undated". "Evaluating National Ongoing Programs: Implementing the WIA Adult and Dislocated Worker Programs Gold Standard Evaluation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 4bd7c19390954a26989eef9e8, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Fritz Dresselhaus & Jessika A. Bohlmann & Roula Inglesi-Lotz, 2015. "Assessing the impact of just-in-time methodology, in-lecture activities, and tutor-assisted post-lecture activities in the course experience of first year students in Economics at the University of Pr," Working Papers 562, Economic Research Southern Africa.