Report NEP-EDU-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raj Chetty & John N. Friedman & Jonah E. Rockoff, 2013. "Measuring the Impacts of Teachers II: Teacher Value-Added and Student Outcomes in Adulthood," NBER Working Papers 19424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raquel Fonseca & Yuhui Zheng, 2013. "The Effect of Education on Health: Cross-Country Evidence," Cahiers de recherche 1325, CIRPEE.
- Novarese, Marco & Di Giovinazzo, Viviana, 2013. "Promptness and Academic Performance," MPRA Paper 49746, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:2013/13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Melvin Stephens, Jr. & Dou-Yan Yang, 2013. "Compulsory Education and the Benefits of Schooling," NBER Working Papers 19369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin L. Castleman & Bridget Terry Long, 2013. "Looking Beyond Enrollment: The Causal Effect of Need-Based Grants on College Access, Persistence, and Graduation," NBER Working Papers 19306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia E. Rouse, 2013. "Financial Incentives and Educational Investment: The Impact of Performance-Based Scholarships on Student Time Use," NBER Working Papers 19351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Muralidharan, Karthik & Prakash, Nishith, 2013. "Cycling to School: Increasing Secondary School Enrollment for Girls in India," IZA Discussion Papers 7585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bandyopadhyay, Arindam, 2013. "Ranking of Business School Journals: A Rating Guide for Researchers," MPRA Paper 49608, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabin Langevin & David Masclet & Fabien Moizeau & Emmanuel Peterle, 2013. "Educational Attainment, Wages and Employment of Second-Generation Immigrants in France," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201327, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Alessandro Cigno & Annalisa Luporini, 2013. "Student loans and the allocation of graduate jobs," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Modin, Bitte, 2013. "Economic Conditions at Birth, Birth Weight, Ability, and the Causal Path to Cardiovascular Mortality," IZA Discussion Papers 7605, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oecd, 2013. "Who are the Academic All-rounders?," PISA in Focus 31, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:ipt:iptwpa:jrc81935 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irina Dezhina, 2013. "State of Science and Innovation in 2012," Published Papers 161, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Giuseppe Croce & Edoardo Di Porto & Emanuela Ghignoni & Andrea Ricci, 2013. "Employer education, agglomeration and workplace training: poaching vs knowledge spillovers," Working Papers 162, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Rachel Dunifon & Anne Toft Hansen & Sean Nicholson & Lisbeth Palmhøj Nielsen, 2013. "The Effect of Maternal Employment on Children's Academic Performance," NBER Working Papers 19364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Friedrich Dornbusch & Thomas Brenner, 2013. "Universities as local knowledge hubs under different technology regimes â€“ New evidence from academic patenting," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2013-10, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.