Report NEP-EDU-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Garriga & Mark P. Keightley, 2013. "A General Equilibrium Theory of College with Education Subsidies, In-School Labor Supply, and Borrowing Constraints," Working Papers 2013-002, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Buly A. Cardak & Joe Vecci, 2013. "Catholic School Effectiveness in Australia: A Reassessment Using Selection on Observed and Unobserved Variables," Working Papers 2013.05, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Sarah R. Cohodes & Susan M. Dynarski & Parag A. Pathak & Christopher R. Walters, 2013. "Stand and Deliver: Effects of Boston's Charter High Schools on College Preparation, Entry, and Choice," NBER Working Papers 19275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Kleibrink, 2013. "Causal Effects of Educational Mismatch in the Labor Market," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 571, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nieuwenhuis, Jaap & Hooimeijer, Pieter & van Ham, Maarten & Meeus, Wim, 2013. "Neighbourhood Effects on Migrant Youth's Educational Commitments: An Enquiry into Personality Differences," IZA Discussion Papers 7510, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Caragea, Nicoleta, 2012. "Regional Analysis of Out-of-School Children in Romania," MPRA Paper 48781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Regina Flake, 2013. "Young FSU Migrants in Germany: Educational Attainment and Early Labor Market Outcomes," Ruhr Economic Papers 0425, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Chris SAKELLARIOU, 2013. "Early Marriage and Education Transitions of Female Youth: The Case of Indonesia," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1304, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Birčiaková, Naďa & Antošová, Veronika & Stávková, Jana, 2013. "Has the level of achieved education affected the income of Czech households," MPRA Paper 48846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michele Belot & Jonathan James & Patrick Nolen, 2013. "Changing Eating Habits - A Field Experiment in Primary Schools," ESE Discussion Papers 219, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Darmody, Merike & Thornton, Maeve & McCoy, Selina, 2013. "Reasons for Persistent Absenteeism among Irish Primary School Pupils," Papers RB2013/2/5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Eaton, Charlie & Goldstein, Adam & Habinek, Jacob & Kumar, Mukul & Stover, Tamera Lee & Roehrkasse, Alex, 2013. "Bankers in the Ivory Tower: The Financialization of Governance at the University of California," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt5qm6t5xn, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.