Report NEP-EDU-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-EDU
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leuven, Edwin & Rønning, Marte, 2011. "Classroom Grade Composition and Pupil Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 5922, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Malte Reimers & Stephan Klasen, 2011. "Revisiting the Role of Education for Agricultural Productivity," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 90, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Wharton, Kate & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2011. "Conflict and its Impact on Educational Accumulation and Enrollment in Colombia: What We Can Learn from Recent IDPs," IZA Discussion Papers 5939, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- John Coleman & Daniel Hale & Richard Layard, 2011. "A Model for the Delivery of Evidence-Based PSHE (Personal Wellbeing) in Secondary Schools," CEP Discussion Papers dp1071, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Luis Armando Galvis & Leonardo Bonilla Mejía, 2011. "Las desigualdades en la distribución del nivel educativo de los docentes en Colombia," Documentos de Trabajo Sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 008918, Banco de la República - Economía Regional.
- Pao-Li Chang & Fali Huang, 2010. "Trade and Divergence in Education Systems," Working Papers 33-2010, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2010-1019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno S. Frey & Margit Osterloh, 2011. "Ranking Games," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:1330 is not listed on IDEAS anymore