Report NEP-EDU-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Macdonald, Kevin & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2010. "Within-school tracking in south Korea : an analysis using Pisa 2003," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5266, The World Bank.
- McCoy, Selina & Byrne, Delma, 2010. "Identifying the Barriers to Higher Education Participation," Papers RB2010/1/5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Pierre Koning & Karen van der Wiel, 2010. "Ranking the schools: How quality information affects school choice in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 150, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Booth, Alison L. & Kee, Hiau Joo, 2010. "A Long-Run View of the University Gender Gap in Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 4916, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2010-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan D. Barón & Deborah Cobb-Clark, 2010. "Are Young People's Educational Outcomes Linked to their Sense of Control?," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 006978, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Terance J. Rephann & John Knapp & William Shobe, 2010. "Study of the Economic Impact of Virginia Public Higher Education," Reports 2010-01, Center for Economic and Policy Studies.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "Sample Selectivity and the Validity of International Student Achievement Tests in Economic Research," IZA Discussion Papers 4926, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre Koning, 2010. "School responsiveness to quality ranking: An empirical analysis of secondary education in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 149, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Sandra E Black & Paul J Devereux & Kjell G Salvanes, 2010. "Under Pressure? The Effect of Peers on Outcomes of Young Adults," Working Papers 201016, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Rehana, Fowzia, 2010. "An Empirical Study on Audit Expectation Gap: Role of Auditing Education in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 22708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Farré, Lídia & Klein, Roger & Vella, Francis, 2010. "A Parametric Control Function Approach to Estimating the Returns to Schooling in the Absence of Exclusion Restrictions: An Application to the NLSY," IZA Discussion Papers 4935, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2010. "The Economics of International Differences in Educational Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 4925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).