Report NEP-EDU-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Johnson, 2010. "School Grades: Identifying Alberta's Best Schools, an Update," e-briefs 96, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Hasan, Amer, 2010. "Gender-targeted conditional cash transfers : enrollment, spillover effects and instructional quality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5257, The World Bank.
- Postiglione, Gerard, 2010. "Education Impact Study: The Global Recession and the Capacity of Colleges and Universities to Serve Vulnerable Populations in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 208, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2010. "Does Education Reduce the Risk of Hypertension? Estimating the Biomarker Effect of Compulsory Schooling in England," IZA Discussion Papers 4847, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tomoko Hashino, 2010. "On the Historical Process of the Institutionalizing Technical Education: The Case of Weaving Districts in the Meiji Japan," Discussion Papers 0924, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Luciano Martins Costa Póvoa & Márcia Siqueira Rapini, 2010. "Technology transfer from universities and public research institutes to firms in Brazil: what is transferred and how the transfer is carried out," Working papers - Textos para Discussao do Curso de Ciencias Economicas da UFG 014, Curso de Ciencias Economicas da Universidade Federal de Goias - FACE.
- Hussler Caroline & Pénin Julien, 2010. "The determinants of scientific research agenda: Why do academic inventors choose to perform patentable versus non-patentable research?," Working Papers of BETA 2010-06, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:352 is not listed on IDEAS anymore