Report NEP-EDU-2009-08-16This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vimala Ramachandran & Nishi Mehrotra & Kameshwari Jandhyala, 2009. "Incentives in Elementary Education - do They Make a Difference," Working Papers id:2164, eSocialSciences.
- Weber, Richard & Graevenitz, Georg von & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2009. "The Effects of Entrepreneurship Education," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 269, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- James D. Adams, 2009. "Is the U.S. Losing Its Preeminence in Higher Education?," NBER Working Papers 15233, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Kahanec & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2008. "Migration and Globalization: Challenges and Perspectives for the Research Infrastructure," RatSWD Working Papers 51, German Data Forum (RatSWD).
- Steve Gibbons & Stephen Machin & Olmo Silva, 2009. "Valuing School Quality Using Boundary Discontinuities," SERC Discussion Papers 0018, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Douglas A. Webber & Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 2009. "Do Expenditures Other Than Instructional Expenditures Affect Graduation and Persistence Rates in American Higher Education," NBER Working Papers 15216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lex Borghans & Frank Cörvers, 2009. "The Americanization of European Higher Education and Research," NBER Working Papers 15217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2009-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dkn:acctwp:aef_2004_01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Norman Ireland & Robin A. Naylor & Jeremy Smith & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2009. "Educational Returns, Ability Composition and Cohort Effects: Theory and Evidence for Cohorts of Early-Career UK Graduates," CEP Discussion Papers dp0939, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Emmanuel Sigalas, 2009. "Does ERASMUS Student Mobility promote a EuropeanIdentity?," The Constitutionalism Web-Papers p0036, University of Hamburg, Faculty for Economics and Social Sciences, Department of Social Sciences, Institute of Political Science.
- Pasnicu, Daniela & Cismigiu, Magda & Dragoiu, Codruta, 2009. "Investement in people and change management priorities for the overcoming the current economic crisis," Papers 2009/60, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Mavromaras, Kostas & McGuinness, Seamus & Fok, Yin King, 2009. "Overskilling Dynamics and Education Pathways," Papers WP307, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:rsw:rswwps:rswwps75 is not listed on IDEAS anymore