Report NEP-EDU-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krashinsky, Harry, 2009. "How Would One Extra Year of High School Affect Wages? Evidence from a Unique Policy Change," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-29, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Apr 2009.
- Paula Armstrong, 2009. "The impact of teacher characteristics on student performance: An analysis using hierarchical linear modelling," Working Papers 07/2009, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Marisa Hidalgo Hidalgo, 2009. "Tracking can be more equitable than mixing: peer effects and college attendance," Working Papers 09.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2012.
- Armin Zeinali & Glenn Jenkins & Andrey Klevchuk, 2009. "Infrastructure Choices in Education: Location, Build or Repair," Development Discussion Papers 2009-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Thiessen, Victor, 2009. "The Pursuit of Post-Secondary Education: A Comparison of First Nations, African, Asian and European Canadian Youth," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-28, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Apr 2009.
- Germana Bottone, 2009. "Education in Italy: is there any return?," ISAE Working Papers 109, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Cater, Bruce & Lew, Byron & Pivato, Marcus, 2009. "Why tenure?," MPRA Paper 14823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kanbur, Ravi, 2009. "Intergenerationalities: Some Educational Questions on Quality, Quantity and Opportunity," Working Papers 48922, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Beffy, Magali & Fougère, Denis & Maurel, Arnaud, 2009. "Choosing the Field of Study in Post-Secondary Education: Do Expected Earnings Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 4127, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Huber, 2009. "Treatment evaluation in the presence of sample selection," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-07, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Jere R. Behrman & Nancy Birdsall & Gunilla Pettersson, 2009. "Schooling Inequality, Crises, and Financial Liberalization in Latin America," Working Papers 165, Center for Global Development.
- Goldmann, Gustave & Sweetman, Arthur & Warman, Casey, 2009. "The Economic Return on New Immigrants' Human Capital: the Impact of Occupational Matching," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-30, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Apr 2009.
- Philippon, Thomas & Reshef, Ariell, 2009. "Wages and Human Capital in the U.S. Financial Industry: 1909-2006," CEPR Discussion Papers 7282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Isaac de León-Beltrán & Eduardo Salcedo-Albarán & Mauricio Rubio, 2008. "Edad, educación e ingresos en 349 prostitutas en Bogotá," ÁREA DE METODOLOGÍA 005466, GRUPO MÉTODO.