Report NEP-EDU-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Flabbi, Luca & Paternostro, Stefano & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2007. "Returns to education in the economic transition : a systematic assessment using comparable data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4225, The World Bank.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Murshed, Mansoob, 2007. "Want Economic Growth with Good Quality Institutions? Spend on Education," MPRA Paper 3046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2006-19 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sawami Matsushita & Abu Siddique & Margaret Giles, 2006. "Education and Economic Growth: A Case Study of Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Una Okonkwo Osili & Bridget Terry Long, 2007. "Does Female Schooling Reduce Fertility? Evidence from Nigeria," NBER Working Papers 13070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul W. Miller & Barry R. Chiswick, 2006. "Why is the Payoff to Schooling Smaller for Immigrants?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Klein, Tobias J., 2007. "College Education and Wages in the U.K.: Estimating Conditional Average Structural Functions in Nonadditive Models with Binary Endogenous Variables," IZA Discussion Papers 2761, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2004-10-r is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:123rothstein is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Metcalfe, Renuka & Sloane, Peter J., 2007. "Human Capital Spillovers and Economic Performance in the Workplace in 2004: Some British Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2774, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johnston, David W. & Shah, Manisha & Shields, Michael A., 2007. "Handedness, Time Use and Early Childhood Development," IZA Discussion Papers 2752, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew D. Colegrave, 2006. "Why Study at a Mature Age? An Analysis of the Private Returns to Universtity Education in Australia," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-11, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Jocelyn E. Finlay, 2006. "Endogenous Longevity and Economic Growth," PGDA Working Papers 0706, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Elaina Rose, 2006. "A Joint Econometric Model of Marriage and Partner Choice," Working Papers UWEC-2004-23, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Leitão, João & Silva, Maria José, 2007. "CSR and Social Marketing: What is the desired role for Universities in fostering Public Policies?," MPRA Paper 2954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- José-Luis Raymond & José-Luis Roig, 2006. "Capital humano: Un análisis comparativo Catalunya-España," Working Papers CREAP2006-11, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3096 is not listed on IDEAS anymore