Report NEP-EDU-2007-02-24This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pauline Domingo, 2007. "Travail en cours d'études, échec et insertion professionnelle : le cas des DEUG non diplômés," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r07007, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Maurin, Eric & McNally, Sandra, 2007. "Educational Effects of Widening Access to the Academic Track: A Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2596, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rossana Patrón, 2006. "Trade, Education and Skills: A Theoretical Survey," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1006, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Orley Ashenfelter & John C. Ham, 1979. "Education, Unemployment, and Earnings," Working Papers 501, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Michael A. Boozer & Alan B. Krueger & Shari Wolkon, 1992. "Race and School Quality Since Brown vs. Board of Education," Working Papers 681, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Pierre de Villiers & Gert Steyn, 2007. "The changing face of public funding of higher education, with special reference to South Africa," Working Papers 05/2007, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Marla, Ripoll & Juan, Cordoba, 2006. "The Role of Education in Development," MPRA Paper 1864, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2007.
- Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Why Are Youth from Lower-income Families Less Likely to Attend University? Evidence from Academic Abilities, Parental Influences, and Financial Constraints," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007295e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Rossana Patrón, 2006. "Enhancing the Public Provision of Education: The Economics of Education Reform in Developing Countries," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1106, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Graciela Sanromán, 2006. "Returns to schooling in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1406, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Jean-Pierre Lachaud, 2007. "Scolarisation et travail des enfants : Un modèle économétrique à régimes endogènes appliqué à Madagascar - 2001-2005," Documents de travail 134, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:9603 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Abramovsky & Rupert Harrison & Helen Simpson, 2007. "University research and the location of business R&D," IFS Working Papers W07/02, Institute for Fiscal Studies.