Report NEP-EDU-2004-05-02This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. NÃ¡dia SimÃµes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kai Li & Dale J. Poirier, 2003. "Relationship Between Maternal Behavior During Pregnancy, Birth Outcome, and Early Childhood Development: An Exploratory Study," CESifo Working Paper Series 1030, CESifo.
- James Malcomson, 2003. "Health Service Gatekeepers," CESifo Working Paper Series 1063, CESifo.
- L. Randall Wray & Stephanie A. Bell, 2004. "The 'War on Poverty' after 40 Years: A Minskyan Assessment," Macroeconomics 0404034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mamelund, Svenn-Erik, 2004. "An egalitarian disease? Socioeconomic status and individual survival of the Spanish Influenza pandemic of 1918-19 in the Norwegian capital of Kristiania," Memorandum 06/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Espen Bratberg & Tor Helge Holmås, 2003. "A Panel Data Study of Physicians’ Labor Supply: The Case of Norway," CESifo Working Paper Series 895, CESifo.
- Ludger Woessmann, 2004. "How Equal Are Educational Opportunities? Family Background and Student Achievement in Europe and the United States," CESifo Working Paper Series 1162, CESifo.
- Martin R. West & Ludger Woessmann, 2003. "Which School Systems Sort Weaker Students into Smaller Classes? International Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1054, CESifo.
- Alessandro Cigno & Annalisa Luporini, 2003. "Scholarships or Student Loans? Subsidizing Higher Education in the Presence of Moral Hazard," CESifo Working Paper Series 973, CESifo.
- Maria Carme Riera i Prunera, 2003. "Deficit, human capital and economic growth dynamics," Working Papers in Economics 102, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Leuven, Edwin & Lindahl, Mikael & Oosterbeek, Hessel & Webbink, Dinand, 2004. "The Effect of Extra Funding for Disadvantaged Pupils on Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 1122, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger & Alois Stutzer, 2004. "Valuing Public Goods: The Life Satisfaction Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 1158, CESifo.
- José A. Herce & Namkee Ahn & Ricard Génova & Joaquín Pereira, 2003. "Bio-Demographic and Health Aspects of Ageing in the EU," CESifo Working Paper Series 1027, CESifo.
- Annette Alstadsæter, 2003. "Income Tax, Consumption Value of Education, and the Choice of Educational Type," CESifo Working Paper Series 1055, CESifo.
- Karlson, Nils, 2004. "Dignity and the Burden of the Welfare State," Ratio Working Papers 34, The Ratio Institute.