Report NEP-ECM-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide De Gaetano, 2017. "A Bootstrap Bias Correction Of Long Run Fourth Order Moment Estimation In The Cusum Of Squares Test," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0220, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Denis Chetverikov & Mert Demirer & Esther Duflo & Christian Hansen & Whitney Newey & James Robins, 2017. "Double/Debiased Machine Learning for Treatment and Structural Parameters," NBER Working Papers 23564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wilson Ye Chen & Gareth W. Peters & Richard H. Gerlach & Scott A. Sisson, 2017. "Dynamic Quantile Function Models," Papers 1707.02587, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Jerrim, John & Lopez-Agudo, Luis Alejandro & Marcenaro-Gutierrez, Oscar D. & Shure, Nikki, 2017. "What Happens When Econometrics and Psychometrics Collide? An Example Using the PISA Data," IZA Discussion Papers 10847, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Voges, Michelle & Leschinski, Christian & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2017. "Seasonal long memory in intraday volatility and trading volume of Dow Jones stocks," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-599, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2017. "Asymptotic Properties of the Maximum Likelihood Estimator in Regime Switching Econometric Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1049, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu, 2017. "Testing the Order of Multivariate Normal Mixture Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-1044, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Andros Kourtellos & Thanasis Stengos & Yiguo Sun, 2017. "Endogeneity in Semiparametric Threshold Regression," Working Paper series 17-13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Clemens, Jeffrey, 2017. "Pitfalls in the Development of Falsification Tests: An Illustration from the Recent Minimum Wage Literature," MPRA Paper 80154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chao Wang & Qian Chen & Richard Gerlach, 2017. "Bayesian Realized-GARCH Models for Financial Tail Risk Forecasting Incorporating Two-sided Weibull Distribution," Papers 1707.03715, arXiv.org.
- Fabian Goessling & Martina Danielova Zaharieva, 2017. "Semi-parametric Bayesian Forecasting with an Application to Stochastic Volatility," CQE Working Papers 6417, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Bianchi, Francesco & Nicolï¿½, Giovanni, 2017. "A Generalized Approach to Indeterminacy in Linear Rational Expectations Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 12130, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Siem Jan (S.J.) Koopman & Rutger Lit, 2017. "Forecasting Football Match Results in National League Competitions Using Score-Driven Time Series Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-062/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Chabé-Ferret, Sylvain, 2017. "Should We Combine Difference In Differences with Conditioning on Pre-Treatment Outcomes?," TSE Working Papers 17-824, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).