Report NEP-ECM-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abonazel, Mohamed R., 2016. "Bias Correction Methods for Dynamic Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," MPRA Paper 70628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kohn, R. & Quiroz, M. & Tran, M.-N. & Villani, M., 2016. "Block-Wise Pseudo-Marginal Metropolis-Hastings," Working Papers 2016-03, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Xiaohong Chen & Yin Jia Qiu, 2016. "Methods for Nonparametric and Semiparametric Regressions with Endogeneity: a Gentle Guide," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2032, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- David Hendry & Felix Pretis & Lea Schneider & Jason E. Smerdon, 2016. "Detecting Volcanic Eruptions in Temperature Reconstructions by Designed Break-Indicator Saturation," Economics Series Working Papers 780, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Silvia Gonçalves & Benoit Perron & Antoine Djogbenou, 2016. "Bootstrap prediction intervals for factor models," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-19, CIRANO.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Marco Lippi & Matteo Luciani, 2016. "Non-Stationary Dynamic Factor Models for Large Datasets," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-024, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 18 Jul 2017.
- Rao, J.N.K. & Molina, Isabel & Guadarrama, María, 2016. "Small area estimation of general parameters under complex sampling designs," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS 22731, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Isabelle Charlier & Davy Paindaveine & Jérôme Saracco, 2016. "Multiple-Output Quantile Regression through Optimal Quantization," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2016-18, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Campbell R. Harvey & Yan Liu, 2016. "Rethinking Performance Evaluation," NBER Working Papers 22134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tingting Cheng & Jiti Gao & Xibin Zhang, 2016. "Nonparametric Localized Bandwidth Selection for Kernel Density Estimation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 7/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Alberto Abadie & Kasy, Maximilian, 2017. "The risk of machine learning," Working Paper 383316, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen, 2016. "Assessing Gamma kernels and BSS/LSS processes," CREATES Research Papers 2016-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Takaya Fukui & Seisho Sato & Akihiko Takahashi, 2017. "This paper proposes a new approach to style analysis of mutual funds in a general state space framework with particle filtering and generalized simulated annealing (GSA). Speci cally, we regard the ex," CARF F-Series CARF-F-383, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- David Hendry & Andrew B. Martinez, 2016. "Evaluating Multi-Step System Forecasts with Relatively Few Forecast-Error Observations," Economics Series Working Papers 784, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Xun Lu & Liangjun Su & Halbert White, 2016. "Granger Causality and Structural Causality in Cross-Section and Panel Data," Working Papers 04-2016, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Medovikov, Ivan & Prokhorov, Artem, 2016. "A New Measure of Vector Dependence, with an Application to Financial C ontagion," Working Papers 2016-01, University of Sydney Business School, Discipline of Business Analytics.
- Leopoldo Catania & Anna Gloria Billé, 2016. "Dynamic Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," CEIS Research Paper 375, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 Mar 2016.