Report NEP-ECM-2013-03-09This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José M.R. Murteira & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho, 2013. "Regression Analysis of Multivariate Fractional Data," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_05, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- José M.R. Murteira & Esmeralda A. Ramalho & Joaquim J.S. Ramalho, 2013. "Heteroskedasticity Testing Through a Comparison of Wald Statistics," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2013_06, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Lijuan Huo & Tae-Hwan Kim & Yunmi Kim, 2013. "Testing for Autocorrelation in Quantile Regression Models," Working papers 2013rwp-54, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Hess, Wolfgang & Persson, Maria & Rubenbauer, Stephanie & Gertheiss, Jan, 2013. "Using Lasso-Type Penalties to Model Time-Varying Covariate Effects in Panel Data Regressions - A Novel Approach Illustrated by the 'Death of Distance' in International Trade," Working Papers 2013:5, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Pingel, Ronnie & Waernbaum, Ingeborg, 2013. "Effects of correlated covariates on the efficiency of matching and inverse probability weighting estimators for causal inference," Working Paper Series 2013:5, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Neil Shephard, 2013. "Martingale unobserved component models," Economics Series Working Papers 644, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Søren Johansen & Bent Nielsen, 2013. "Asymptotic analysis of the Forward Search," CREATES Research Papers 2013-05, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Laffers, Lukas, 2013. "Identification in Models with Discrete Variables," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 1/2013, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Marczak, Martyna & Gómez, Victor, 2013. "Monthly US business cycle indicators: A new multivariate approach based on a band-pass filter," FZID Discussion Papers 64-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon, 2013. "Geometric and long run aspects of Granger causality," Economics Working Papers 1356, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Stefano Grassi & Paolo Santucci de Magistris, 2013. "It’s all about volatility (of volatility): evidence from a two-factor stochastic volatility model," CREATES Research Papers 2013-03, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Kevin Sheppard & Lily Liu & Andrew J. Patton, 2013. "Does Anything Beat 5-Minute RV? A Comparison of Realized Measures Across Multiple Asset Classes," Economics Series Working Papers 645, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hsiu-Hsin Ko & Masao Ogaki, 2013. "Granger Causality from Exchange Rates to Fundamentals: What Does the Bootstrap Test Show Us?," RCER Working Papers 577, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).