Report NEP-ECM-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sofia Anyfantaki & Antonis Demos, 2012. "Estimation and Properties of a Time-Varying EGARCH(1,1) in Mean Model," DEOS Working Papers 1228, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Mustafa Hakan Eratalay, 2012. "Estimation of Multivariate Stochastic Volatility Models: A Comparative Monte Carlo Study," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-04/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765037470 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Aßmann & Jens Boysen-Hogrefe & Markus Pape, 2012. "The Directional Identification Problem in Bayesian Factor Analysis: An Ex-Post Approach," Kiel Working Papers 1799, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sugawara, Shinya, 2012. "A nonparametric Bayesian approach for counterfactual prediction with an application to the Japanese private nursing home market," MPRA Paper 42154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edgar C. Merkle & Jinyan Fan & Achim Zeileis, 2012. "Testing for Measurement Invariance with Respect to an Ordinal Variable," Working Papers 2012-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/15744 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexei Onatski & Marcelo Moreira J. & Marc Hallin, 2012. "Signal Detection in High Dmension: The Multispiked Case," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-036, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Omay, Tolga, 2012. "The comparison of optimization algorithms on unit root testing with smooth transition," MPRA Paper 42129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua C C Chan, 2012. "Moving Average Stochastic Volatility Models with Application to Inflation Forecast," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-591, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- D.E. Allen & Abhay K Singh & R. Powell & Michael McAleer & James Taylor & Lyn Thomas, 2012. "The Volatility-Return Relationship: Insights from Linear and Non-Linear Quantile Regressions," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-24, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Raffaella Calabrese, 2012. "Estimating bank loans loss given default by generalized additive models," Working Papers 201224, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sarah Brown & Mark N. Harris & Jennifer Roberts & Karl Taylor, 2012. "Modelling Primary Health Care Use: A Panel Zero Inflated Interval Regression Approach," Working Papers 2012026, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Dupuy, Arnaud & Galichon, Alfred, 2012. "Canonical Correlation and Assortative Matching: A Remark," IZA Discussion Papers 6942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Zhi Zheng & Richard B. Sowers, 2012. "A Model of Market Limit Orders By Stochastic PDE's, Parameter Estimation, and Investment Optimization," Papers 1210.7230, arXiv.org.
- Joshua C C Chan & Gary Koop & Simon M Potter, 2012. "A Bounded Model of Time Variation in Trend Inflation, NAIRU and the Phillips Curve," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-590, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.