Report NEP-ECM-2012-02-01This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ching Wai (Jeremy) Chiu & Bjørn Eraker & Andrew T. Foerster & Tae Bong Kim & Hernán D. Seoane, 2011. "Estimating VAR's sampled at mixed or irregular spaced frequencies : a Bayesian approach," Research Working Paper RWP 11-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Toshio Honda, 2011. "Nonparametric LAD Cointegrating Regression," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-207, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kei Nanamiya, 2011. "The Wavelet-based Estimation for Long Memory Signal Plus Noise Models," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-210, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Nikolay Gospodinov & Damba Lkhagvasuren, 2011. "A Moment-Matching Method for Approximating Vector Autoregressive Processes by Finite-State Markov Chains," Working Papers 11005, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised 16 Dec 2011.
- Marc Henry & Romuald Méango & Maurice Queyranne, 2012. "Combinatorial Bootstrap Inference IN in Prtially Identified Incomplete Structural Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-837, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- André Barreira da Silva Rocha & Annick Laruelle & Peio Zuazo, 2012. "Replicator Dynamics and Evolutionary Stable Strategies in Heterogeneous Games," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/54, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/107223 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yoshimasa Uematsu, 2011. "Asymptotic Efficiency of the OLS Estimator with Singular Limiting Sample Moment Matrices," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-208, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marc Henry & Ismael Mourifié, 2012. "Sharp Bounds in the Binary Roy Model," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-835, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Martínez-García, Enrique & Vilán, Diego & Wynne, Mark A., 2012. "Bayesian estimation of NOEM models: identification and inference in small samples," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 105, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Mar 2012.
- James D. Hamilton & Jing Cynthia Wu, 2012. "Identification and Estimation of Gaussian Affine Term Structure Models," NBER Working Papers 17772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshimasa Uematsu, 2011. "Regression with a Slowly Varying Regressor in the Presence of a Unit Root," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-209, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christie, Michael & Colombo, Sergio & Hanley, Nicholas, 2011. "What are the consequences of ignoring attributes in choice experiments? An application to ecosystem service values," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2011-20, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- James Mitchell & Richard J. Smith & Martin R. Weale, 2011. "Efficient Aggregation of Panel Qualitative Survey Data," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/53, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.