Report NEP-ECM-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kazuhiko Hayakawa, 2007. "A Simple Efficient Instrumental Variable Estimator in Panel AR(p) Models," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-213, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Deschamps, Philippe J., 2007. "Comparing smooth transition and Markov switching autoregressive models of US Unemployment," DQE Working Papers 7, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland, revised 04 Jun 2008.
- Kazuhiko Hayakawa, 2007. "Dynamic Panel Data Models with Cross Section Dependence and Heteroscedasticity," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-212, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Loretan, Michael Stanislaus & Kurz-Kim, Jeong-Ryeol, 2007. "A note on the coefficient of determination in regression models with infinite-variance variables," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,10, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Hsiao, C. & Pesaran, M.H. & Pick, A., 2007. "Diagnostic Tests of Cross Section Independence for Nonlinear Panel Data Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0716, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Banbura, Marta & Rünstler, Gerhard, 2007. "A look into the factor model black box: publication lags and the role of hard and soft data in forecasting GDP," Working Paper Series 0751, European Central Bank.
- Scharnagl, Michael & Schumacher, Christian, 2007. "Reconsidering the role of monetary indicators for euro area inflation from a Bayesian perspective using group inclusion probabilities," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,09, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Iolanda Lo Cascio, 2007. "Wavelet Analysis and Denoising: New Tools for Economists," Working Papers 600, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Angelini, Elena & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2007. "Econometric analyses with backdated data: unified Germany and the euro area," Working Paper Series 0752, European Central Bank.
- Ralf Becker & Adam Clements & James Curchin, 2007. "Does implied volatility reflect a wider information set than econometric forecasts?," NCER Working Paper Series 15, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Jaqueline Terra Moura Marins & Eduardo Saliby, 2007. "Credit Risk Monte Carlos Simulation Using Simplified Creditmetrics' Model: the joint use of importance sampling and descriptive sampling," Working Papers Series 132, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Veiga, Helena & Grané, Aurea, 2007. "Volatility modelling and accurate minimun capital risk requirements : a comparison among several approaches," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws074713, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Duan, Jin-Chuan & Fulop, Andras, 2006. "Estimating the Structural Credit Risk Model When Equity Prices Are Contaminated by Trading Noises," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06015, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jaqueline Terra Moura Marins & Eduardo Saliby & Joséte Florencio do Santos, 2006. "Out-Of-The_Money Monte Carlo Simulation Option Pricing: the join use of Importance Sampling and Descriptive Sampling," Working Papers Series 116, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Aureo de Paula, 2004. "Inference in a Synchronization Game with Social Interactions," PIER Working Paper Archive 07-017, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 May 2007.