Report NEP-ECM-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yamagata. T., 2005. "On Testing Sample Selection Bias under the Multicollinearity Problem," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0522, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- María Concepción Ausin & Michael P. Wiper & Rosa E. Lillo, 2005. "Transient Bayesian Inference For Short And Long-Tailed Gi/G/1 Queueing Systems," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws053504, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- María Concepcion Ausin & Pedro Galeano, 2005. "Bayesian Estimation Of The Gaussian Mixture Garch Model," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws053605, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Vincent, BODART & Konstantin, KHOLODILIN & Fati, SHADMAN-MEHTA, 2005. "Identifying and Forecasting the Turning Points of the Belgian Business Cycle with Regime-Switching and Logit Models," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2005006, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Hill, Robert & Timmer, Marcel, 2004. "Standard errors as weights in multilateral price indices," GGDC Research Memorandum 200473, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Marlene Amstad & Andreas Fischer, 2005. "Shock Identification of Macroeconomic Forecasts based on Daily Panels," Working Papers 05.02, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Loriano Mancini & Elvezio Ronchetti & Fabio Trojani, 2005. "Optimal Conditionally Unbiased Bounded-Influence Inference in Dynamic Location and Scale Models," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-01, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Fabio Trojani & Francesco Audrino, 2005. "A general multivariate threshold GARCH model with dynamic conditional correlations," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-04, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Patrick Gagliardini & C. Gourieroux & E. Renault, 2005. "Efficient Derivative Pricing by Extended Method of Moments," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005 2005-05, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Luciano Gutierrez, 2005. "Tests for cointegration in panels with regime shifts," Econometrics 0505007, EconWPA.