Report NEP-ECM-2003-06-19This is the archive for NEP-ECM, a report on new working papers in the area of Econometrics. Sune Karlsson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marrocu, Emanuela & Gianna Boero, 2003. "The Performance of SETAR models by Regime: A Conditional Evaluation of Interval and Density Forecasts," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 147, Royal Economic Society.
- Strachan, Rodney & Brett Inder, 2003. "Bayesian Analysis of Stochastic and Deterministic Processes in The Error Correction Model," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 197, Royal Economic Society.
- To, Thuy Duong & Carl Chiarella, 2003. "The Jump Component of the Volatility Structure of Interest Rate Futures Markets: An International Comparison," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 205, Royal Economic Society.
- A.H.J. den Reijer & P.J.G. Vlaar, 2003. "Forecasting Inflation in the Netherlands and the Euro Area," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 723, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Cuaresma, Jesus Crespo, 2003. "Some million thresholds: Nonlinearity and cross-country growth regressions," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 51, Royal Economic Society.
- Yates, Tony & Richard Harrison & George Kapetanios, 2003. "Forecasting with measurement errors in dynamic models," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 225, Royal Economic Society.
- Battistin, Erich & Enrico Rettore, 2003. "Another look at the Regression Discontinuity Design," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 18, Royal Economic Society.
- Muneya Matsui & Akimichi Takemura, 2003. "Empirical characteristic function approach to goodness-of-fit tests for the Cauchy distribution with parameters estimated by MLE or EISE," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-226, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Sílvia Gonçalves & Lutz Kilian, 2003. "Asymptotic and Bootstrap Inference for AR( Infinite ) Processes with Conditional Heteroskedasticity," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-28, CIRANO.
- Duranton, Gilles & Henry G Overman, 2003. "Testing for Localisation Using Micro-Geographic Data," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 69, Royal Economic Society.
- Lupi, Claudio & Peracchi, Franco, 2003. "The limits of statistical information: How important are GDP revisions in Italy?," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp03005, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Timmermann, A., 2003. "Small Sample Properties of Forecasts from Autoregressive Models under Structural Breaks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0331, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dietmar Bauer & Martin Wagner, 2003. "The Performance of Subspace Algorithm Cointegration Analysis: A Simulation Study," Diskussionsschriften dp0308, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Darsinos, T. & Satchell, S.E., 2003. "Bayesian Estimation of Risk-Premia in an APT Context," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0329, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.